The road for Sundance films is often paved with adversity, but worthy films usually find their way through. Here’s a trailer for Happythankyoumoreplease, the directorial debut of How I Met Your Mother star Josh Radnor. I met Josh when he launched the film at 2010 Sundance. Though the film won last year’s Audience Award, its first distribution deal made on the heels of the festival fell through. A new one was made with Anchor Bay last August. It has taken Radnor longer than most 2010 Sundance filmmakers, but he finally gets his day in theaters March 4. Here’s a trailer:
Sundance Hot Trailer: Josh Radnor's 'Happythankyoumoreplease'
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest Film News
- California Bill To Boost Funding For Hollywood Job Training Passes Committee
- Studios & WGA Can’t Even Agree On Lost Revenues From Last Strike
- ‘Psychopaths’ Helmer Mickey Keating On His Altman-esque Approach To Horror — Tribeca Studio
- Tom Hanks, Jodie Foster, David Byrne, Meryl Streep Remember Jonathan Demme
- Nicolas Cage Breaks Ankle On Movie Set In Bulgaria
- ‘Dog Years’: Adam Rifkin Was Only Going To Make His Latest Movie With Burt Reynolds In The Lead Role…