The road for Sundance films is often paved with adversity, but worthy films usually find their way through. Here’s a trailer for Happythankyoumoreplease, the directorial debut of How I Met Your Mother star Josh Radnor. I met Josh when he launched the film at 2010 Sundance. Though the film won last year’s Audience Award, its first distribution deal made on the heels of the festival fell through. A new one was made with Anchor Bay last August. It has taken Radnor longer than most 2010 Sundance filmmakers, but he finally gets his day in theaters March 4. Here’s a trailer:
Sundance Hot Trailer: Josh Radnor's 'Happythankyoumoreplease'
Trending Now on Deadline
Int'l Box Office Update: 'Guardians' Now 3rd Biggest Marvel Movie Ever; 'Dracula Untold', 'Gone Girl', 'Annabelle' Hold Well; Local Action In France, Mexico; More
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
Parents, Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized to Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study
Box Office Weekend: 'Fury' Wins War With $23M+; 'Book Of Life,' $16.6M to $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M; 'Best Of Me' $10M+
More From Fleming Jr
- Bart & Fleming: WB's Spandex OD; Ebola The Series; Neil Patrick Harris Near EGOT
- Netflix & Leonardo DiCaprio Team On 'Virunga' Documentary Release
- Morris Chestnut Boards 'Bus 657′
- Rosie Day Joins 'All Roads Lead To Rome'
- Relativity Buys Kevin Costner-Starrer 'Black Or White'
- Darren Aronofsky Added To PGA's Gotham Produced By Confab