On the heels of Jerseylicious‘ Jan. 2 episode ranking as Style Network’s highest-rated telecast in history, the cable network has renewed the reality/comedy docu-soap for a third season with a 20-episode order to air later this year. Produced by Endemol USA, Jerseylicious follows the lives, loves, fashions and feuds of stylists at the New Jersey salon The Gatsby.
Style Renews 'Jerseylicious' For Season 3
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Matthew Lillard To Star In ‘Problem Child’ NBC Pilot
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’
- Christina Vidal To Star In ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’ Pilot, Daphne Rubin-Vega Also Cast