On the heels of Jerseylicious‘ Jan. 2 episode ranking as Style Network’s highest-rated telecast in history, the cable network has renewed the reality/comedy docu-soap for a third season with a 20-episode order to air later this year. Produced by Endemol USA, Jerseylicious follows the lives, loves, fashions and feuds of stylists at the New Jersey salon The Gatsby.
Style Renews 'Jerseylicious' For Season 3
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ‘Jane The Virgin’ Emmy Campaign Employs Gina Rodriguez’s Own Words
- Jon Cor Joins ‘Shadowhunters’ On ABC Family
- Keke Palmer Joins ‘Grease: Live’ On Fox
- Graham Moore-Marc Forster Outbreak Drama Gets 10-Episode NBC Series Order
- Evolution Media Ups Alex Baskin To Partner, Expands Creative Team
- ‘Banshee’ Co-Creator Jonathan Tropper Inks Deal With HBO-Cinemax