On the heels of Jerseylicious‘ Jan. 2 episode ranking as Style Network’s highest-rated telecast in history, the cable network has renewed the reality/comedy docu-soap for a third season with a 20-episode order to air later this year. Produced by Endemol USA, Jerseylicious follows the lives, loves, fashions and feuds of stylists at the New Jersey salon The Gatsby.
Style Renews 'Jerseylicious' For Season 3
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Latest TV News
- Networks Get Good Grades For Hiring Asian-Americans, But Fox Gets An Incomplete, Study Shows
- SAG Awards Nominations Live Stream
- Donald Trump Tweet Tries To Block Boomerang After Doug Jones Wins Alabama Race
- ‘I Hate Everyone But You’ Author Allison Raskin Launches Soap Opera Podcast
- Doug Jones Victory Lap: “This Campaign Has Been About Common Courtesy And Decency”
- Roy Moore Will Not Concede In Alabama Senate Race After Doug Jones Win