On the heels of Jerseylicious‘ Jan. 2 episode ranking as Style Network’s highest-rated telecast in history, the cable network has renewed the reality/comedy docu-soap for a third season with a 20-episode order to air later this year. Produced by Endemol USA, Jerseylicious follows the lives, loves, fashions and feuds of stylists at the New Jersey salon The Gatsby.
Style Renews 'Jerseylicious' For Season 3
What's Hot on Deadline
'Westworld' Finale Postmortem: EP Jonathan Nolan On Season 2's Samurai World, Missing Characters & Dr. Ford's Fate
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $180M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Shake-Up At 'Duck Dynasty' Producer Gurney Productions: Founders Placed On "Temporary Leave Of Absence"
Latest TV News
- ‘Iron Fist’ EP Scott Buck Set To Showrun Marvel’s ‘The Inhumans’ For ABC
- ASC Awards: HBO & ‘Game Of Thrones’ Lead TV Noms
- Ryan Murphy Named Publicists Guild’s Television Showman Of The Year
- FX Networks Exec Nicole Clemens Joins Anonymous As Manager & Producer
- FX Networks Promotes Gina Balian & Jonathan Frank As Nicole Clemens Exits
- Cheryl Boone Isaacs To Receive Pioneer Award At CinemaCon