The Social Network has accomplished something unusual. It has landed as the #1 DVD and Blu-Ray, on the same week that it is playing this weekend in 380 theaters. The momentum of the re-release and the Golden Globes and Critics’ Choice Movie Awards win for Best Drama pushed the film past the $200 million worldwide gross.
'Social Network' Tops DVD Charts While Still On Big Screen
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Feng Xiaogang’s ‘Youth’ Reinstated: China & U.S. Release Date Set After Sept Delay
- ‘Suburbicon’ Production Designer On Cobbling Together Idyllic ’50s Suburb Out Of Disparate SoCal Locations
- ‘Coco’ Earns A+ CinemaScore & Dances To $70M+; ‘Justice League’ Solid With $63M+: Thanksgiving B.O.
- Jane Campion: It’s A “Fairy Tale” Time For Women In The Entertainment Business
- Allison Williams Says ‘Peter Pan’ Performance Scored Her ‘Get Out’ Role
- IMAX & Odeon Team Up To Launch Europe’s First Virtual Reality Experience