EXCLUSIVE: Fresh from their Golden Globe win for The Social Network, producers Scott Rudin, Michael De Luca and Dana Brunetti have made a deal at Sony Pictures to collaborate again on Sex on the Moon, the next book by Ben Mezrich. The book is about a NASA employee who steals moon rocks to dazzle his girlfriend. Mezrich’s Accidental Billionaires was the basis for the script that Aaron Sorkin wrote for The Social Network. Mezrich also wrote Bringing Down the House, the book that formed the basis for the film 21.
'Social Network' Crowd Friending On New Project 'Sex On The Moon'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- ‘The Greatest Showman’ Songwriters Benj Pasek & Justin Paul On The Revitalization Of The Original…
- Oscars 2018: A Look At Contenders In The Best Animated Feature Race
- Josh Hartnett & Margarita Levieva To Star In Crime Thriller ‘Inherit The Viper’
- Costume Designer-Turned-Helmer Courtney Hoffman To Direct Feature From Her ‘The Good Time Girls’ Short
- Deadline’s Podcast New Hollywood: Race-Specific Characters & ‘The 15:17 To Paris’ With Sinqua Walls
- Mahershala Ali To Star In Anonymous Content’s A.J. Wolfe Crime Tale ‘Burn’