EXCLUSIVE: Fresh from their Golden Globe win for The Social Network, producers Scott Rudin, Michael De Luca and Dana Brunetti have made a deal at Sony Pictures to collaborate again on Sex on the Moon, the next book by Ben Mezrich. The book is about a NASA employee who steals moon rocks to dazzle his girlfriend. Mezrich’s Accidental Billionaires was the basis for the script that Aaron Sorkin wrote for The Social Network. Mezrich also wrote Bringing Down the House, the book that formed the basis for the film 21.
'Social Network' Crowd Friending On New Project 'Sex On The Moon'
What's Hot on Deadline
Robert Redford Sanguine About Donald Trump But "Depressed" About Partisan Politics At Sundance Opening Presser
'Split' Soars To Mid-$30M After Solid $2M Start; 'xXx,' $1.2M, 'Founder,' $105K In Previews As 'Hidden Figures' Stays Strong - Friday - UPDATE
Paramount Gets China Infusion: $1 Billion, 3-Year Slate Co-Financing Deal With Shanghai Film Group & Huahua Media
Hollywood Reacts To Trump Inauguration: "Country Is Lost", Tweets Alec Baldwin; Scott Baio Proud To Be "Deplorable"
Latest Film News
- Sundance: Park City Will Be “Under Siege” For Women’s March With Huge Crowd Expected
- Slamdance Docu ‘Supergirl’ Sells To FilmRise
- Alexandra Shipp Negotiating For Lead Role In Fox 2000’s ‘Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda’
- ‘Axolotl Overkill’ Clip: Reckless Teen In Hot Water With School Principal — Sundance
- ‘Churchill’ Acquired By Cohen Media Group To Bow On D-Day Anniversary
- The Orchard & CNN Films Team For $2M Deal On Docu ‘Trophy’ – Sundance