Only ABC and Fox served originals last night. ABC’s The Bachelor (2.8/7 in adults 18-49) was on par with its season premiere last week, down just a tenth. Recently renewed dramedy Castle (2.1/5) was down 13%. ABC won the night in 18-49 (2.6/6) and total viewers (8.7 million). Fox’s back-to-back Lie to Me episodes (1.6/4 and 1.5/4, respectively), were down 27% and 32% from the show’s last original in Nov. 29. The network settled for 3rd place (1.6/4, 5.5 million), behind CBS (2.0/5, 7.7 million), whose all-rerun lineup was led by Two and a Half Men and How I Met Your Mother (both averaging a 2.4/6 in the demo). NBC aired repeats of Chuck (0.8/2) and new drama The Cape (1.0/2).
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC Wins Quiet Monday
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Stephnie Weir Bank Comedy
- Fox Developing Drama About Airline Crew Moonlighting As Robbers
- Betsy Thomas Set As New 'Bad Judge' Showrunner
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star
- Rob Golenberg and Alon Aranya's Scripted World Inks First-Look Deal With Fox 21