Only ABC and Fox served originals last night. ABC’s The Bachelor (2.8/7 in adults 18-49) was on par with its season premiere last week, down just a tenth. Recently renewed dramedy Castle (2.1/5) was down 13%. ABC won the night in 18-49 (2.6/6) and total viewers (8.7 million). Fox’s back-to-back Lie to Me episodes (1.6/4 and 1.5/4, respectively), were down 27% and 32% from the show’s last original in Nov. 29. The network settled for 3rd place (1.6/4, 5.5 million), behind CBS (2.0/5, 7.7 million), whose all-rerun lineup was led by Two and a Half Men and How I Met Your Mother (both averaging a 2.4/6 in the demo). NBC aired repeats of Chuck (0.8/2) and new drama The Cape (1.0/2).
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC Wins Quiet Monday
What's Hot on Deadline
'Marvel's The Defenders' Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series - Comic-Con
Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy 'Saturday Night Live' Parody "Funny"; Sean Hannity Reminds Him It's Not
From ‘Fauda’s Assaf Bernstein On ‘Rose Madder' To ‘The Shining’ Onstage: What’s Behind Stephen King’s Hollywood Renaissance?
Comic-Con: 'Outlander' EP Ronald D Moore Talks Seasons 3 & 4, Diana Gabaldon, 'Battlestar Galactica' & The Changing SDCC
Latest TV News
- ‘Marvel’s The Defenders’ Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series…
- ‘Vikings’ Gets Trailer & Season Premiere Date – Comic-Con
- Crime Experts On Bellum Entertainment Shows Halt Work Until Back Wages Are Paid
- Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy ‘Saturday Night Live’ Parody “Funny”; Sean Hannity Reminds Him…
- ‘Iron Fist’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix – Comic-Con
- ‘The Punisher’ Drops New Teaser In Hall H – Comic-Con