Only ABC and Fox served originals last night. ABC’s The Bachelor (2.8/7 in adults 18-49) was on par with its season premiere last week, down just a tenth. Recently renewed dramedy Castle (2.1/5) was down 13%. ABC won the night in 18-49 (2.6/6) and total viewers (8.7 million). Fox’s back-to-back Lie to Me episodes (1.6/4 and 1.5/4, respectively), were down 27% and 32% from the show’s last original in Nov. 29. The network settled for 3rd place (1.6/4, 5.5 million), behind CBS (2.0/5, 7.7 million), whose all-rerun lineup was led by Two and a Half Men and How I Met Your Mother (both averaging a 2.4/6 in the demo). NBC aired repeats of Chuck (0.8/2) and new drama The Cape (1.0/2).
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC Wins Quiet Monday
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Nears Season 2 Renewal At Netflix
- ‘The Simpsons’ Looks At Donald Trump’s First 100 Days In Office
- Dish Network & Hearst TV End Blackout With New Deal
- ‘Singularity’: Amanda Lund To Star In FX Comedy Pilot
- ESPN Layoffs: Jayson Stark & Trent Dilfer Among Several Big Names Let Go By Sports Giant – Update
- ‘Downton Abbey’ Global Exhibition Set To Kick Off In June