Only ABC and Fox served originals last night. ABC’s The Bachelor (2.8/7 in adults 18-49) was on par with its season premiere last week, down just a tenth. Recently renewed dramedy Castle (2.1/5) was down 13%. ABC won the night in 18-49 (2.6/6) and total viewers (8.7 million). Fox’s back-to-back Lie to Me episodes (1.6/4 and 1.5/4, respectively), were down 27% and 32% from the show’s last original in Nov. 29. The network settled for 3rd place (1.6/4, 5.5 million), behind CBS (2.0/5, 7.7 million), whose all-rerun lineup was led by Two and a Half Men and How I Met Your Mother (both averaging a 2.4/6 in the demo). NBC aired repeats of Chuck (0.8/2) and new drama The Cape (1.0/2).
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC Wins Quiet Monday
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'