Veteran broadcast executive Randy Falco, former chairman and CEO of AOL and president and COO of NBC Universal Television Group, has joined Univision as EVP and COO. Falco will oversee all revenue-driving areas, including ad sales and affiliate relations, as well as the operations of the TV and radio station groups, corporate marketing, research and corporate business development. Based in New York, Falco will report to Joe Uva, president and CEO of Univision Communications. Univision made headlines in December when it beat the broadcast networks a couple of nights in adults 18-49. It has been the ratings leader in the younger 18-34 demo.
Randy Falco Joins Univision As COO
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Apes NYT Ad To Promote ‘Late Show’ Live Broadcast After Donald Trump Speech
- Derek Hough Cast In NBC’s Kourtney Kang Comedy Pilot
- Donald Trump Takes Credit For Oscars Best Picture Snafu
- Bill Paxton ‘Training Day’ Dedication Planned For New Episode
- JJ Totah Cast In Mindy Kaling’s NBC Comedy Pilot; Josh Kidd Joins CW’s ‘Searchers’
- Kelen Coleman Cast In CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Me, Myself & I’; Roberto Aguire Joins CBS’ Paul Attanasio Drama