Veteran broadcast executive Randy Falco, former chairman and CEO of AOL and president and COO of NBC Universal Television Group, has joined Univision as EVP and COO. Falco will oversee all revenue-driving areas, including ad sales and affiliate relations, as well as the operations of the TV and radio station groups, corporate marketing, research and corporate business development. Based in New York, Falco will report to Joe Uva, president and CEO of Univision Communications. Univision made headlines in December when it beat the broadcast networks a couple of nights in adults 18-49. It has been the ratings leader in the younger 18-34 demo.
Randy Falco Joins Univision As COO
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Tracy Morgan Talks Brooklyn Gentrification, Halloween Costume With Jimmy Kimmel
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still…
- CBS Developing ‘Whistleblower’ Drama From Chris Silber & Jerry Bruckheimer TV