Veteran broadcast executive Randy Falco, former chairman and CEO of AOL and president and COO of NBC Universal Television Group, has joined Univision as EVP and COO. Falco will oversee all revenue-driving areas, including ad sales and affiliate relations, as well as the operations of the TV and radio station groups, corporate marketing, research and corporate business development. Based in New York, Falco will report to Joe Uva, president and CEO of Univision Communications. Univision made headlines in December when it beat the broadcast networks a couple of nights in adults 18-49. It has been the ratings leader in the younger 18-34 demo.
Randy Falco Joins Univision As COO
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- TruTV’s ‘Impractical Jokers’ Cleared In 85% Of U.S.
- ‘Philip K. Dick’s Electric Dreams’: Mel Rodriguez & Vera Farmiga Join Sci-Fi Anthology Series
- Sean Hannity “I Am Not Discussing” DNC Staffer Murder Story “For Now”
- Jon Stewart & HBO Scrap His Digital Animated Series Project
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ Producer Sued After Tyra Banks “Physically Manipulated” Young Girl