Veteran broadcast executive Randy Falco, former chairman and CEO of AOL and president and COO of NBC Universal Television Group, has joined Univision as EVP and COO. Falco will oversee all revenue-driving areas, including ad sales and affiliate relations, as well as the operations of the TV and radio station groups, corporate marketing, research and corporate business development. Based in New York, Falco will report to Joe Uva, president and CEO of Univision Communications. Univision made headlines in December when it beat the broadcast networks a couple of nights in adults 18-49. It has been the ratings leader in the younger 18-34 demo.
Randy Falco Joins Univision As COO
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Fast & Furious' Animated Series Set At Netflix Based On Universal Movies As Deal With DreamWorks Animation TV Expands
Latest TV News
- ‘Harlots’ Gets Season 2 Premiere Date On Hulu
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Premiere Ratings Steady With Series Debut
- Joan Konner Dies: Award-Winning TV Producer, Columbia School Of Journalism Dean Was 87
- NBA Star Stephen Curry Inks Film & TV Deal With Sony
- White House Mum On Possible Michael Cohen Pardon, EPA Chief Scott Pruitt Fate
- Bill Cosby Retrial: Closing Arguments Set For Tuesday As Defense Rests