Along with his promotional prowess and publishing success with performers like Neil Diamond, Neil Sedaka and Carole King, Kirshner produced and hosted the syndicated Don Kirshner’s Rock Concert from 1973-1981. The show featured a wide variety of artists like the Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen, the Police and Kiss, among so many others. He was also the man who helped corral songs for the most popular made-for-TV pop group of all time, The Monkees. He was 76.
R.I.P. Don Kirshner
What's Hot on Deadline
Jared Kushner Repeats "I Did Not Collude" Doctrine In Rare Public Speech After Meeting With Senate Intel Staff
'Dunkirk' Takes Box Office By Storm With $55.4M No. 1 Spot For $105M+ Global Opening; 'Valerian' $23.5M Start - Int'l Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Modern Family’ Young Adult Cast Members Ink New Deals With Pay Bumps
- ‘Candy’ Crushed In Sunday Ratings
- PalmStar Media Closes Near $12M National Lampoon Deal; Can Laugh Brand Regain Luster?
- Cinema Audio Society Sets 2018 Awards Date, Timeline
- Jared Kushner Repeats “I Did Not Collude” Doctrine In Rare Public Speech After Meeting With Senate Intel Staff
- ‘The Oath’: Robert Gossett & Isaac Keys Set To Recur In Crackle Drama Series