Along with his promotional prowess and publishing success with performers like Neil Diamond, Neil Sedaka and Carole King, Kirshner produced and hosted the syndicated Don Kirshner’s Rock Concert from 1973-1981. The show featured a wide variety of artists like the Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen, the Police and Kiss, among so many others. He was also the man who helped corral songs for the most popular made-for-TV pop group of all time, The Monkees. He was 76.
R.I.P. Don Kirshner
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits In Tragic Plot Twist, Reflects On 4.5-Season Run & Its End
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?