The four actors have been set to star in A Late Quartet, an independent film from writer/director Yaron Zilberman. Shooting will start later this month in New York. Hoffman, Keener, Northam and Walken will play members of a world famous string quartet. They struggle to stay together on the eve of their 25th anniversary, with illness, ego and lust among the factors that threaten to tear them apart. Imogen Poots and Liraz Charhi also star. Zilberman directs from a script he wrote with Seth Grossman. Zilberman will produce with partner Tamar Sela through their Opening Night Productions banner. Vanessa Coifman, David Faigenblum, Emanuel Michael and Mandy Tagger are also producing. Concept Entertainment, Spring Pictures and Unison Films are the companies behind the film. RKO Pictures will distribute with its chief, Ted Hartley, among the exec producer roster. Zilberman directed the 2004 documentary Watermarks, about an Austrian female swim team from the 1930s.
Philip Seymour Hoffman, Catherine Keener, Jeremy Northam and Christopher Walken Comprise 'A Late Quartet'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Apocalypse' & 'Alice' Take A Dive On Saturday As Memorial Day B.O. Bloodbath Continues - Late Night Update
Sequel To Cult Sci-Fi Pic 'The Man From Earth' A Go With Vanessa Williams, Sterling Knight Among Cast
Daniel Craig And Katherine Heigl Finalizing Deals To Join Steven Soderbergh's 'Logan Lucky' As James Bond News Surfaces
Latest Film News
- Sam Mendes: “I Think It's Time For Somebody Else” To Direct Bond
- Dwayne Johnson Teases Furious Future With First In-Character Pic From ‘Fast 8’
- Jeff Bridges Infiltrates ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’
- ‘Equals’ Director Drake Doremus On Film’s Love Story, Locations & Audience Response
- ‘Warcraft’ Builds $16.3M Overseas War Chest Through Friday – Intl B.O. Update
- ‘Maze Runner: The Death Cure’ Release Moved To 2018 As Dylan O’Brien Recovers