The four actors have been set to star in A Late Quartet, an independent film from writer/director Yaron Zilberman. Shooting will start later this month in New York. Hoffman, Keener, Northam and Walken will play members of a world famous string quartet. They struggle to stay together on the eve of their 25th anniversary, with illness, ego and lust among the factors that threaten to tear them apart. Imogen Poots and Liraz Charhi also star. Zilberman directs from a script he wrote with Seth Grossman. Zilberman will produce with partner Tamar Sela through their Opening Night Productions banner. Vanessa Coifman, David Faigenblum, Emanuel Michael and Mandy Tagger are also producing. Concept Entertainment, Spring Pictures and Unison Films are the companies behind the film. RKO Pictures will distribute with its chief, Ted Hartley, among the exec producer roster. Zilberman directed the 2004 documentary Watermarks, about an Austrian female swim team from the 1930s.
Philip Seymour Hoffman, Catherine Keener, Jeremy Northam and Christopher Walken Comprise 'A Late Quartet'
What's Hot on Deadline
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Nears $700M WW; ‘Kong’ Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore – International…
- Family-Branded Films On Fire: ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Headed To $90M+; ‘Power Rangers’ Mighty…
- Jazz Doc 'I Called Him Morgan' Hits Solid Note; 'Wilson' Walks Slow – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Sing’ Gives Voice To $600M At Worldwide Box Office
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”
- Watch Public Memorial For Debbie Reynolds & Carrie Fisher Livestreamed Here – Update