This is going to keep those SNL parodies coming – OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network just announced new primetime series created and hosted by financial advisor, motivational speaker and television personality Suze Orman to launch in the fall. Tentatively titled Money Class, the series will feature Orman helping people with their financial problems. Orman is already on OWN as a featured expert on Ask Oprah’s All Stars and as a guest judge on Your OWN Show: Oprah’s Search for the Next TV Star.
OWN To Launch Suze Orman Series
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office FINAL: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32.5M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps In With $12.7M; 'Where I Leave You,' $11.5M
More From Andreeva
- Nastaran Dibai & Aaron Kaplan Re-Team For ABC Romantic Comedy
- CBS Buys Comedy From Andrew Reich, Ted Cohen & Gail Berman
- Shea Whigham To Co-Star On 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- 'Shark Tank' Star Kevin O'Leary Signs With UTA
- Jacki Weaver To Co-Star In Seth MacFarlane's 'Blunt Talk' Series On Starz
- CW's 'The Flash' & 'Jane The Virgin' Get Backup Script Orders Ahead Of Premieres