This is going to keep those SNL parodies coming – OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network just announced new primetime series created and hosted by financial advisor, motivational speaker and television personality Suze Orman to launch in the fall. Tentatively titled Money Class, the series will feature Orman helping people with their financial problems. Orman is already on OWN as a featured expert on Ask Oprah’s All Stars and as a guest judge on Your OWN Show: Oprah’s Search for the Next TV Star.
OWN To Launch Suze Orman Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better