This is going to keep those SNL parodies coming – OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network just announced new primetime series created and hosted by financial advisor, motivational speaker and television personality Suze Orman to launch in the fall. Tentatively titled Money Class, the series will feature Orman helping people with their financial problems. Orman is already on OWN as a featured expert on Ask Oprah’s All Stars and as a guest judge on Your OWN Show: Oprah’s Search for the Next TV Star.
OWN To Launch Suze Orman Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Cristela' Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens 'Possible Goodbye' Letter To Fans, Addresses Show's Potential End & Legacy
Latest TV News
- #8216;Cristela’ Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens ‘Possible Goodbye’ Letter To Fans, Addresses Show’s Potential End…
- ‘The Brink’ Trailer: HBO’s New Geopolitical Comedy
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart”