Finally, a home makeover show for IKEA shoppers. OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network just announced its new series, Home Takeover with Simon & Tomas, a “high-energy” primetime home makeover series starring Scandinavian interior designers Simon Davies and Tomas Cederlund. The six-episode series will premiere on March 28. “Simon and Tomas will take America by storm with their unique sense of style,” said Lisa Erspamer, chief creative officer, OWN. “The duo are not only skilled interior decorators, but their over-the-top personalities also make them fun to watch as they perform their design magic and literally move into the homes they are helping.” The series is executive produced by Chris Cowan, Ray Giuliani and Jean-Michel Michenaud.
OWN To Launch Home Makeover Series With Scandinavian Designer Duo
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' In Los Angeles
- Cindy Chupack Sells Girlfriends Comedy To ABC
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'
- Jenna Elfman Inks Development Deal With 20th TV To Topline New Series
- 'Once Upon A Time' & 'Family Guy' Soar; 'Resurrection', 'Revenge' & 'CSI' Down In Return – Ratings Rat Race