Finally, a home makeover show for IKEA shoppers. OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network just announced its new series, Home Takeover with Simon & Tomas, a “high-energy” primetime home makeover series starring Scandinavian interior designers Simon Davies and Tomas Cederlund. The six-episode series will premiere on March 28. “Simon and Tomas will take America by storm with their unique sense of style,” said Lisa Erspamer, chief creative officer, OWN. “The duo are not only skilled interior decorators, but their over-the-top personalities also make them fun to watch as they perform their design magic and literally move into the homes they are helping.” The series is executive produced by Chris Cowan, Ray Giuliani and Jean-Michel Michenaud.
OWN To Launch Home Makeover Series With Scandinavian Designer Duo
What's Hot on Deadline
'Alice' Sees $62.7M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.7M; 'X-Men' Cumes $183.4M - Int'l Box Office Final
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Monday AM Update
Latest TV News
- Universal TV President Bela Bajaria Exits, Pearlena Igbokwe Eyed As Replacement
- Don Mischer Will Be Back As Producer Of Primetime Emmy Awards
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016
- ‘Roots’ Opens With Cable’s Biggest Overall Miniseries Audience In 3 Years
- ‘Legion’: FX Picks Up Marvel’s X-Men Pilot Starring Dan Stevens To Series