Finally, a home makeover show for IKEA shoppers. OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network just announced its new series, Home Takeover with Simon & Tomas, a “high-energy” primetime home makeover series starring Scandinavian interior designers Simon Davies and Tomas Cederlund. The six-episode series will premiere on March 28. “Simon and Tomas will take America by storm with their unique sense of style,” said Lisa Erspamer, chief creative officer, OWN. “The duo are not only skilled interior decorators, but their over-the-top personalities also make them fun to watch as they perform their design magic and literally move into the homes they are helping.” The series is executive produced by Chris Cowan, Ray Giuliani and Jean-Michel Michenaud.
OWN To Launch Home Makeover Series With Scandinavian Designer Duo
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' Takes Box Office By Storm With $55.4M No. 1 Spot For $105M+ Global Opening; 'Valerian' $23.5M Start - Int'l Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Modern Family’ Young Adult Cast Members Ink New Deals With Pay Bumps
- ‘Candy’ Crushed In Sunday Ratings
- PalmStar Media Closes Near $12M National Lampoon Deal; Can Laugh Brand Regain Luster?
- Cinema Audio Society Sets 2018 Awards Date, Timeline
- Jared Kushner Repeats “I Did Not Collude” Doctrine In Rare Public Speech After Meeting With Senate Intel Staff
- ‘The Oath’: Robert Gossett & Isaac Keys Set To Recur In Crackle Drama Series