Deadline told you that CAA hired Kami Putnam-Heist away from WME, but now one of her clients has left her behind. NBC Chuck‘s Zachary Levi who just voiced the male lead in Tangled and whose name comes up for a few leading men film roles has just signed with ICM. This followed a very competitive round of meetings with each of the major agencies who consider him a film/TV crossover. He also just received a Critics’ Choice Award nomination for his performance with Mandy Moore on the song “I See The Light.” Levi is directing on Chuck now and wants to do more. An ICM team of 6 agents will rep him as both an actor and director and in both television and film. He continues to be managed by Leanne Coronel and represented by law firm McKuin Frankel Whitehead.
NBC's 'Chuck' Zachary Levi Swaps Agents
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest Film News
- Gravitas Ventures Grabs ‘Bieber Generation’ Docu; Freestyle Digital Media Acquires ‘Live Or Die In La Honda…
- The 16-Year Journey To Release For Duncan Jones And ‘Mute’ – Q&A
- ‘Goosebumps 2’: Madison Iseman, Ben O'Brien, Caleel Harris & Jeremy Ray Taylor Set As Leads
- Skydance Media Taps ‘Tangled’s Nathan Greno In Multiyear Deal, Will Direct ‘Powerless’
- Global Road Entertainment Acquires Action Thriller ‘Hotel Artemis,’ Ensemble Led By Jodie Foster
- ‘Dunkirk’ Cinematographer Hoyte Van Hoytema On Christopher Nolan’s Visceral Approach To Cinema