Deadline told you that CAA hired Kami Putnam-Heist away from WME, but now one of her clients has left her behind. NBC Chuck‘s Zachary Levi who just voiced the male lead in Tangled and whose name comes up for a few leading men film roles has just signed with ICM. This followed a very competitive round of meetings with each of the major agencies who consider him a film/TV crossover. He also just received a Critics’ Choice Award nomination for his performance with Mandy Moore on the song “I See The Light.” Levi is directing on Chuck now and wants to do more. An ICM team of 6 agents will rep him as both an actor and director and in both television and film. He continues to be managed by Leanne Coronel and represented by law firm McKuin Frankel Whitehead.
NBC's 'Chuck' Zachary Levi Swaps Agents
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest Film News
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2’: $100M Offshore Bow In The Mix? – International Box Office Preview
- Harvey Weinstein On ‘3 Generations’ Ratings Dilemma: Cut, Or Risk Losing Access To Teen Audience
- National CineMedia Promotes Lawrence Snapp To Chief Digital Officer
- ‘Agents Of SHIELD’s Chloe Bennet, Logan Paul & More Join MGM’s ‘Valley Girl’ Remake
- ‘Hidden Figures’ Filmmaker Ted Melfi Lines Up Strong Ensemble Cast For ‘El Camino Christmas…
- Adam Sandler & Chris Rock Team For Robert Smigel-Helmed ‘The Week Of’ At Netflix