Deadline told you that CAA hired Kami Putnam-Heist away from WME, but now one of her clients has left her behind. NBC Chuck‘s Zachary Levi who just voiced the male lead in Tangled and whose name comes up for a few leading men film roles has just signed with ICM. This followed a very competitive round of meetings with each of the major agencies who consider him a film/TV crossover. He also just received a Critics’ Choice Award nomination for his performance with Mandy Moore on the song “I See The Light.” Levi is directing on Chuck now and wants to do more. An ICM team of 6 agents will rep him as both an actor and director and in both television and film. He continues to be managed by Leanne Coronel and represented by law firm McKuin Frankel Whitehead.
NBC's 'Chuck' Zachary Levi Swaps Agents
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China - International Box Office
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest Film News
- ‘Transformers’ Around $65M In Five-Day Domestic Opening, Lowest In Series – Friday Night Update
- Mad Max In Barstow? Man Channeling The Action Character Arrested For Illegal Weapons
- Bradley Cooper Films ‘A Star Is Born’ Scene At Glastonbury; Johnny Depp Makes Encore Appearance
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China – International Box Office
- ‘The Beguiled’ Review: Sofia Coppola’s Female-Driven Civil War Story Ratchets Up The Sexual Tension