Deadline told you that CAA hired Kami Putnam-Heist away from WME, but now one of her clients has left her behind. NBC Chuck‘s Zachary Levi who just voiced the male lead in Tangled and whose name comes up for a few leading men film roles has just signed with ICM. This followed a very competitive round of meetings with each of the major agencies who consider him a film/TV crossover. He also just received a Critics’ Choice Award nomination for his performance with Mandy Moore on the song “I See The Light.” Levi is directing on Chuck now and wants to do more. An ICM team of 6 agents will rep him as both an actor and director and in both television and film. He continues to be managed by Leanne Coronel and represented by law firm McKuin Frankel Whitehead.
NBC's 'Chuck' Zachary Levi Swaps Agents
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
Latest Film News
- China Film Bureau Names Wang Xiaohui As New Head Of Department
- James Bond 25 Sets Distribution: Universal Wins International, MGM Releases Domestic Through Annapurna Joint Venture
- ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ Review: Han, Chewy & Lando Save The Day In Rip-Roarin’ Origin Story
- Harvey Weinstein Expected To Do Perp Walk Friday When He Surrenders To NYPD
- Lobo Sebastian Cast In ‘The Mule & ‘Words On Bathroom Walls’; Martha Kelly Joins ‘Corporate Animals…
- ‘Star Wars’ Boba Fett Spinoff Said To Be Back On Track With James Mangold