Deadline told you that CAA hired Kami Putnam-Heist away from WME, but now one of her clients has left her behind. NBC Chuck‘s Zachary Levi who just voiced the male lead in Tangled and whose name comes up for a few leading men film roles has just signed with ICM. This followed a very competitive round of meetings with each of the major agencies who consider him a film/TV crossover. He also just received a Critics’ Choice Award nomination for his performance with Mandy Moore on the song “I See The Light.” Levi is directing on Chuck now and wants to do more. An ICM team of 6 agents will rep him as both an actor and director and in both television and film. He continues to be managed by Leanne Coronel and represented by law firm McKuin Frankel Whitehead.
NBC's 'Chuck' Zachary Levi Swaps Agents
What's Hot on Deadline
Tom Rothman Takes A Shot At Netflix As He Reveals The "New Sony"; Plus 'Spider-Man' Interview - CinemaCon
Latest Film News
- Fox Searchlight Lands Cold War Thriller ‘The Spy With No Name’
- Timothy Hutton Joins Amazon Studios’ ‘Beautiful Boy’
- China Date Set For Jackie Chan Pic ‘The Foreigner’ – CinemaCon
- ‘Marjorie Prime’ Acquired By FilmRise, With Awards-Season Push Planned For Lois Smith
- AMC Entertainment Completes Acquisition of Nordic Cinema Group
- Sony Lands ‘Hunting El Chapo’; Studio To Enlist Michael Bay?