EXCLUSIVE: NBC and Fremantle have chosen their hosts for their big budget game show pilot, Catch. NFL Hall of Famer Jerry Rice and comedian Michael Kosta will host along with newcomer, Rob Gleeson. The unscripted project, which involves contestants playing a complex version of the game “catch”, could be aimed as a competitive vehicle for the Endemol-produced ABC hit, Wipeout. Former wide receiver Jerry Rice won three Super Bowl rings for the San Francisco 49ers and played in the Pro Bowl 13 times. He’s previously appeared in competition shows including Spike’s Pros Vs Joes and Fox’s Don’t Forget the Lyrics. Kosta, repped by ROAR and WME, is a regular on the LA comedy circuit with credits that include The Tonight Show and Chelsea Lately. His first comedy special will air January 21st as the premiere installment of the Comedy Central Presents series. Gleeson, repped by New Wave, is an 23 year old comedian who began performing in his hometown of Denver at 18.
NBC & Fremantle 'Catch' Game Show Hosts
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Named Convention Chair
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- Michael Clemente Exits Fox News
- Renée Elise Goldsberry Cast In HBO Films’ ‘The Immortal Life Of Henrietta Lacks’
- DNC Apologizes To Bernie Sanders As He Urges Supporters To Play Nice At Convention
- Hollywood Has Collected More Than $860M In Foreign Levies
- DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders’ Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Named Convention Chair
- Samira Wiley Joins Hulu’s ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’