Chris Grant, President, Shine International, and Jordan Levin, CEO, Generate, have been elected NATPE 2011 co-chairs. Newly elected members of the 2011 NATPE Board are Rob Barnett, Founder and CEO, My Damn Channel; Cesar O. Diaz, Vice President of Sales, Venevision International; David Ellender, Global CEO, FremantleMedia Enterprises; Bob Friedman, President, Media and Entertainment, Radical Media; Greg Lipstone, SVP & Head of International TV and Media, ICM; John Morayniss, CEO, Entertainment One Television; Scott Sternberg, President, Scott Sternberg Prods.; and Elizabeth Tumulty, EVP, Distribution, The CW. Returning to the NATPE Board are Lisa Berger, EVP, Entertainment Programming, E!; Paul Buccieri, CEO and President, ITV Studios, Inc.; Nancy Dubuc, President & General Manager, Lifetime and History, A&E Television Networks; Luis Fernandez, President, Entertainment & Univision Studios; Phil Gurin, President, The Gurin Co.; Gary Lico, President & CEO, CABLEready Corporation; Neal Sabin, EVP, Weigel Broadcasting; Hans Schiff, Agent, Creative Artists Agency; Eric Schotz, CEO & President, LMNO Prods.; Peter Tortorici, CEO, GroupM Entertainment Worldwide.
NATPE Elects Chairs & Board Of Directors
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' In Los Angeles
- Cindy Chupack Sells Girlfriends Comedy To ABC
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'
- Jenna Elfman Inks Development Deal With 20th TV To Topline New Series
- 'Once Upon A Time' & 'Family Guy' Soar; 'Resurrection', 'Revenge' & 'CSI' Down In Return – Ratings Rat Race