Chris Grant, President, Shine International, and Jordan Levin, CEO, Generate, have been elected NATPE 2011 co-chairs. Newly elected members of the 2011 NATPE Board are Rob Barnett, Founder and CEO, My Damn Channel; Cesar O. Diaz, Vice President of Sales, Venevision International; David Ellender, Global CEO, FremantleMedia Enterprises; Bob Friedman, President, Media and Entertainment, Radical Media; Greg Lipstone, SVP & Head of International TV and Media, ICM; John Morayniss, CEO, Entertainment One Television; Scott Sternberg, President, Scott Sternberg Prods.; and Elizabeth Tumulty, EVP, Distribution, The CW. Returning to the NATPE Board are Lisa Berger, EVP, Entertainment Programming, E!; Paul Buccieri, CEO and President, ITV Studios, Inc.; Nancy Dubuc, President & General Manager, Lifetime and History, A&E Television Networks; Luis Fernandez, President, Entertainment & Univision Studios; Phil Gurin, President, The Gurin Co.; Gary Lico, President & CEO, CABLEready Corporation; Neal Sabin, EVP, Weigel Broadcasting; Hans Schiff, Agent, Creative Artists Agency; Eric Schotz, CEO & President, LMNO Prods.; Peter Tortorici, CEO, GroupM Entertainment Worldwide.
NATPE Elects Chairs & Board Of Directors
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'