Chris Grant, President, Shine International, and Jordan Levin, CEO, Generate, have been elected NATPE 2011 co-chairs. Newly elected members of the 2011 NATPE Board are Rob Barnett, Founder and CEO, My Damn Channel; Cesar O. Diaz, Vice President of Sales, Venevision International; David Ellender, Global CEO, FremantleMedia Enterprises; Bob Friedman, President, Media and Entertainment, Radical Media; Greg Lipstone, SVP & Head of International TV and Media, ICM; John Morayniss, CEO, Entertainment One Television; Scott Sternberg, President, Scott Sternberg Prods.; and Elizabeth Tumulty, EVP, Distribution, The CW. Returning to the NATPE Board are Lisa Berger, EVP, Entertainment Programming, E!; Paul Buccieri, CEO and President, ITV Studios, Inc.; Nancy Dubuc, President & General Manager, Lifetime and History, A&E Television Networks; Luis Fernandez, President, Entertainment & Univision Studios; Phil Gurin, President, The Gurin Co.; Gary Lico, President & CEO, CABLEready Corporation; Neal Sabin, EVP, Weigel Broadcasting; Hans Schiff, Agent, Creative Artists Agency; Eric Schotz, CEO & President, LMNO Prods.; Peter Tortorici, CEO, GroupM Entertainment Worldwide.
NATPE Elects Chairs & Board Of Directors
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- ‘Red Oaks’ Appropriately Channels The ’80s In Faux TV Promo
- Donald Trump’s Debate 3 Performance Outstrips Cubs Game To Win Social Race
- ABC Buys Friends Comedy From ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Co-EP Christina Lee
- Louis C.K., Tracy Morgan & Ryan Reynolds Join ‘Conan’s First New York Week Since 2011
- Obamageddon The Final Ride: POTUS Now In L.A For ‘Kimmel’ & Last Fundraisers
- Why Does Time Warner Want To Sell To AT&T, And What Will It Mean For Media?