Chris Grant, President, Shine International, and Jordan Levin, CEO, Generate, have been elected NATPE 2011 co-chairs. Newly elected members of the 2011 NATPE Board are Rob Barnett, Founder and CEO, My Damn Channel; Cesar O. Diaz, Vice President of Sales, Venevision International; David Ellender, Global CEO, FremantleMedia Enterprises; Bob Friedman, President, Media and Entertainment, Radical Media; Greg Lipstone, SVP & Head of International TV and Media, ICM; John Morayniss, CEO, Entertainment One Television; Scott Sternberg, President, Scott Sternberg Prods.; and Elizabeth Tumulty, EVP, Distribution, The CW. Returning to the NATPE Board are Lisa Berger, EVP, Entertainment Programming, E!; Paul Buccieri, CEO and President, ITV Studios, Inc.; Nancy Dubuc, President & General Manager, Lifetime and History, A&E Television Networks; Luis Fernandez, President, Entertainment & Univision Studios; Phil Gurin, President, The Gurin Co.; Gary Lico, President & CEO, CABLEready Corporation; Neal Sabin, EVP, Weigel Broadcasting; Hans Schiff, Agent, Creative Artists Agency; Eric Schotz, CEO & President, LMNO Prods.; Peter Tortorici, CEO, GroupM Entertainment Worldwide.
NATPE Elects Chairs & Board Of Directors
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest TV News
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig
- ‘Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ Special Ratings Top Feast of Holiday Eve Offerings
- ‘The Four: Battle For Stardom’: Fox Promos Disruptive Singing Competition
- ‘Entourage’ Extra Alleges Jeremy Piven Sexually Assaulted Her In 2009 – Report