In October, Twentieth Television sold Modern Family to the Fox Stations, which will be the backbone of the show’s launch in broadcast syndication in fall 2013. Now Twentieth announced more deals for the show in a total of 33 markets, increasing its clearances to 50% of the country. The new clearances add a top 10 market station, Tribune’s WPHL-MNT in Philadelphia. As part of the deal with the Fox stations, the show is already set for other top 10 markets, including New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Washington DC and Houston. The new clearances include deals with Tribune, Cox, CBS, Hearst, Sinclair and Newport.
'Modern Family' Cleared in 50% Of The Country For Syndication Launch
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' To See Weekend Victory Of $55M+; 'Girls Trip' Hot At $27M+; 'Valerian' Falling To Earth With $16M
Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy 'Saturday Night Live' Parody "Funny"; Sean Hannity Reminds Him It's Not
Comic-Con: 'Outlander' EP Ronald D Moore Talks Seasons 3 & 4, Diana Gabaldon, 'Battlestar Galactica' & The Changing SDCC
'Marvel's The Defenders' Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series - Comic-Con
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Latest TV News
- ‘Marvel’s The Defenders’ Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series…
- ‘Vikings’ Gets Trailer & Season Premiere Date – Comic-Con
- Crime Experts On Bellum Entertainment Shows Halt Work Until Back Wages Are Paid
- Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy ‘Saturday Night Live’ Parody “Funny”; Sean Hannity Reminds Him…
- ‘Iron Fist’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix – Comic-Con
- ‘The Punisher’ Drops New Teaser In Hall H – Comic-Con