EXCLUSIVE: Fox’s proposed Bones spinoff is starting to take shape with the first casting. And it’s a big one… literally. Michael Clarke Duncan has been tapped to co-star in the project, which will be introduced in Episode 19 this season. The spinoff, based on The Locator books written by Richard Greener, centers on Walter Sherman aka “the Locator” (the role is still being cast), a former military policeman who can find anything. Duncan will play Walter’s partner Leo, a tough, raw-hide cowboy philosopher. This marks the first regular TV gig for Duncan, repped by APA and Industry, who best known for his Oscar-nominated role in The Green Mile.
Michael Clarke Duncan Cast In 'Bones' Spinoff
What's Hot on Deadline
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
'Moana' Pushes 'Office Christmas Party' Off Her Turf; 'La La Land' Hits High Notes - Early AM B.O. Update
'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2' Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; 'Bad Boys 4' Moves To Memorial Day
Donald Trump On Role In 'Celebrity Apprentice': "Zero Time" But "Big Stake"; Slams CNN As "Fake News"
Latest TV News
- New ‘Sherlock’ S4 Trailer: “What’s The Very Worst Thing You Can Do To Your Very Best Friends?”
- ‘Blue Bloods’ Ratings Top Night, ’20/20′ Falls, ‘Exorcist’ & ‘Crazy…
- Arrested ‘Silicon Valley’ Star T.J. Miller Keeps Critics’ Choice Hosting Gig
- Donald Trump On Role In ‘Celebrity Apprentice’: “Zero Time” But “Big Stake”; Slams CNN As “Fake News”…
- Jimmy Kimmel Skewers President Elect’s Domestic Policy With ‘Trump On A Stump’
- ‘Shameless’ Emmy Rossum’s Salary Demands Vs. Television’s Parity Rule