EXCLUSIVE: Fox’s proposed Bones spinoff is starting to take shape with the first casting. And it’s a big one… literally. Michael Clarke Duncan has been tapped to co-star in the project, which will be introduced in Episode 19 this season. The spinoff, based on The Locator books written by Richard Greener, centers on Walter Sherman aka “the Locator” (the role is still being cast), a former military policeman who can find anything. Duncan will play Walter’s partner Leo, a tough, raw-hide cowboy philosopher. This marks the first regular TV gig for Duncan, repped by APA and Industry, who best known for his Oscar-nominated role in The Green Mile.
Michael Clarke Duncan Cast In 'Bones' Spinoff
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
Latest TV News
- David Cross Latest ‘Arrested Development’ Star To Apologize To Jessica Walter; Show’s UK Press Tour Canceled
- Harvey Weinstein Expected To Do Perp Walk Friday When He Surrenders To NYPD
- ‘Cobra Kai’: Martin Kove Becomes Series Regular For Season 2 Of YouTube Show
- ‘Big Little Lies’: P.J. Byrne Set For Season 2 Return
- ‘American Princess’: Lesley Ann Warren & Max Ehrich Set To Recur In Lifetime Series
- Actors’ Equity Re-Elects Kate Shindle As President