Louis J. Horvitz will direct The 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards on Sunday, January 16, 2011 on NBC. This marks the first time Horvitz will direct the Globes which will be broadcast live on both coasts from 5-8 p.m. from The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills. Horvitz has directed the Academy Awards telecast a record 12 times, winning six Emmys. He has also helmed the Prime Time Emmy Awards a total of 14 times, The Kennedy Center Honors for 17 years and the American Film Institute Life Achievement Award tributes a total of 19 times.
Louis J. Horvitz To Direct Golden Globes
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Andreeva
- ABC Nabs Fortune Feimster Comedy From Matt Hubbard, Tina Fey & Robert Carlock
- Lifetime Orders 'Lizzie Borden' Limited Series Starring Christina Ricci
- 'Bewitched' Follow-Up Series Lands At NBC With Pilot Production Commitment
- Brad Silberling Inks Overall Deal With CBS TV Studios
- Amanda Righetti Joins Carlton Cuse's USA Pilot 'Colony'
- 'Red Band Society' Gets Order For Four More Scripts