Louis J. Horvitz will direct The 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards on Sunday, January 16, 2011 on NBC. This marks the first time Horvitz will direct the Globes which will be broadcast live on both coasts from 5-8 p.m. from The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills. Horvitz has directed the Academy Awards telecast a record 12 times, winning six Emmys. He has also helmed the Prime Time Emmy Awards a total of 14 times, The Kennedy Center Honors for 17 years and the American Film Institute Life Achievement Award tributes a total of 19 times.
Louis J. Horvitz To Direct Golden Globes
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Adam Levine To Produce Autobiographical 1990s Family Comedy For NBC
- Ted Gold Joins Spike TV As Head Of Scripted Series
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'