Louis J. Horvitz will direct The 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards on Sunday, January 16, 2011 on NBC. This marks the first time Horvitz will direct the Globes which will be broadcast live on both coasts from 5-8 p.m. from The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills. Horvitz has directed the Academy Awards telecast a record 12 times, winning six Emmys. He has also helmed the Prime Time Emmy Awards a total of 14 times, The Kennedy Center Honors for 17 years and the American Film Institute Life Achievement Award tributes a total of 19 times.
Louis J. Horvitz To Direct Golden Globes
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
Latest Awardsline News
- ‘White Sun’ EP Danny Glover On The Hope Children Bring For The Future Of The Political Process
- Peter Bart: First-Time Directors Are Stealing The Awards-Season Sizzle
- ‘The Breadwinner’ Director Nora Twomey On Life In An Imbalanced Society: “Inequality Hurts Everyone”
- Michael Stuhlbarg Plays The Parent Everyone Wishes They Had In ‘Call Me By Your Name’
- ‘Step’ Documentary Competes For Oscar Attention As Director Amanda Lipitz Plans Fictional Adaptation
- ‘Dunkirk’ Marches Back Into Theaters With Imax & 70MM Runs During Thick Of Awards Season