Louis J. Horvitz will direct The 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards on Sunday, January 16, 2011 on NBC. This marks the first time Horvitz will direct the Globes which will be broadcast live on both coasts from 5-8 p.m. from The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills. Horvitz has directed the Academy Awards telecast a record 12 times, winning six Emmys. He has also helmed the Prime Time Emmy Awards a total of 14 times, The Kennedy Center Honors for 17 years and the American Film Institute Life Achievement Award tributes a total of 19 times.
Louis J. Horvitz To Direct Golden Globes
Oscar Watch 2017Best Picture Predictions by 28 ExpertsOdds1La La Land9/22Moonlight13/23Manchester by the Sea7/14Arrival10/15Lion10/1
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest Awardsline News
- Oscars Security 2017: The Donald Trump Factor
- Oscars: Is ‘Moonlight’ Poised To Make History After WGA Original Screenplay Win?
- Motion Pictures Sound Editors' Golden Reel Awards: ‘Hacksaw Ridge,’ ‘Westworld’ Among Winners – Full…
- Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards: ‘La La Land’, ‘People V. O.J. Simpson’ Among Winners – Full…
- John Waters Strikes A Blow For The Not-Normal – And For The Union: WGA Awards
- WGA Awards: ‘Moonlight’ & ‘Arrival’ Win Top Film Prizes; FX’s ‘Atlanta’ & ‘The Americans’ Lead TV – Complete Winners…