EXCLUSIVE: Lionsgate TV, the company behind such scripted shows as Mad Men and Weeds, is launching a major push in reality TV and is getting a little naughty with it. In one of the first major deals under its renewed focus on unscripted series, the company has signed a multi-media deal with Booty Parlor, a Los Angeles-based company founded by husband-and-wife Charlie and Dana B. Myers that provides body treats, sexy lingerie and other adult playthings that have become quite popular with celebrities. The first project in development under the deal is a reality TV series featuring Dana Myers as an on-camera sexy lifestyle expert. She and Charlie Myers will serve as co-executive producers, along with David Tenzer and Jared Hoffman of Generate, who rep Dana Myers and Booty Parlor. Additionally, Lionsgate has acquired the television, DVD, digital and international distribution rights to The Official Booty Parlor Mojo Makeover: Four Weeks to a Sexier You, the debut book by Dana Myers published by Harper Collins, which is being released this week. The reality series and other projects with Lionsgate will reflect Booty Parlor’s mission “to help improve the love lives and relationships of millions of women everywhere,” Charlie Myers said. Lionsgate’s previous reality TV efforts include Scream Queens, which completed its second season on VH1 in the fall, Paris Hilton’s My New BFF, 50 Cent: The Money and the Power and T.I.’s Road to Redemption for MTV as well as The Cut with Tommy Hilfiger on CBS.
Lionsgate TV Ramps Up Reality Development, Signs Deal With Booty Parlor
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Kelen Coleman Cast In CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Me, Myself & I’; Roberto Aguire Joins CBS’ Paul Attanasio Drama
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ To Launch By Early Fall On CBS All Access, Les Moonves Says
- Oscar Ratings Down Double Digits In Demo; 32.9M Viewership Hits 9-Year Low – Update
- Fox News’ Longtime Ad Sales Exec Paul Rittenberg To Leave In April
- Jeremy Piven To Topline ‘Wisdom Of The Crowd’ CBS Drama Pilot
- This Is Not A Joke: ‘La La Land’ Producer Jordan Horowitz Talks Oscars’ “Surreal Moment” On ‘GMA…