I haven’t watched Leno in ages but tonight I was tipped that he did a segment on the Oscar nominations so I tuned in to see if it was worth posting on Deadline. Jeez, when did Jay stop giving a damn about generating laughs? (No wonder I keep hearing rumors he wants to quit the show after this season.) He looked bored, the show’s writing was worse than ever, and not only was his monologue unfunny but the Academy Awards segment was a lamefest. Oh wait, Justin Bieber just walked out. Now this is truly a crapfest.
Leno Came Back To Late Night To Do This?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $285M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Searchers’: Zane Holtz Cast As Male Lead In The CW Drama Pilot
- Brad Garrett Cast In ‘The Get’ CBS Internet Journalism Drama Pilot
- Kellyanne Conway Making Return To TV On Fox News Channel’s ‘Hannity’ Tonight
- ‘Hidden Figures’, ‘Hacksaw Ridge’ & ’13th’ Among Humanitas Prize Winners
- Jordan Peele Inks First-Look Deal With Sonar
- ‘Dance Moms’ Abby Lee Miller Gets 11th-Hour Reprieve In Fraud Case Sentencing