I haven’t watched Leno in ages but tonight I was tipped that he did a segment on the Oscar nominations so I tuned in to see if it was worth posting on Deadline. Jeez, when did Jay stop giving a damn about generating laughs? (No wonder I keep hearing rumors he wants to quit the show after this season.) He looked bored, the show’s writing was worse than ever, and not only was his monologue unfunny but the Academy Awards segment was a lamefest. Oh wait, Justin Bieber just walked out. Now this is truly a crapfest.
Leno Came Back To Late Night To Do This?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Miss Peregrine' Rules With $25M-$26M; 'Deepwater Horizon' Murky; 'Masterminds' Dumbs Down - Late Night B.O. Update
'Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children' Review: Eccentric Family Movie Is Tim Burton's Perfect Match
How Paramount's 'Ghost In The Shell' Hacked 'Mr. Robot's Season 2 Finale & Took Social Media By Storm
Latest TV News
- Sean Penn Plugs Mysterious “Author” Pappy Pariah On HBO’s ‘Real Time With Bill Maher’
- ‘Archer’ Creator Looking To End Series With 10th Season
- ‘Legends Of Chamberlain Heights’ Duo Josiah Johnson & Quinn Hawking Sign With UTA
- ‘Mail Order Family’ Comedy Not Going Forward At NBC After Objections
- ABC Head Of PR Hope Hartman Departs To Do Docus, Starting with ‘The Judy Effect’
- NBC Buys ‘A Year To Remember’ Drama From Telefe USA & Kapital Entertainment