I haven’t watched Leno in ages but tonight I was tipped that he did a segment on the Oscar nominations so I tuned in to see if it was worth posting on Deadline. Jeez, when did Jay stop giving a damn about generating laughs? (No wonder I keep hearing rumors he wants to quit the show after this season.) He looked bored, the show’s writing was worse than ever, and not only was his monologue unfunny but the Academy Awards segment was a lamefest. Oh wait, Justin Bieber just walked out. Now this is truly a crapfest.
Leno Came Back To Late Night To Do This?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Suits' Spinoff Starring Gina Torres To Be Introduced In 'Suits' Season 7 Finale, Will Be About Chicago Politics
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
'Deadpool 2' Stunt Crash Victim ID'd As First African-American Female Pro Road Racer; Director & Fox "Deeply Saddened" - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Mary Mary’ To End After Season 6; Gets Premiere Date On WE tv
- ‘Feud’ Production Designer On Artistic License Taken With Exhaustively Researched Period Production
- First Look Media’s Topic Unveils Scripted TV Development Slate: Projects From Alex Garcia Lopez, Channing Tatum, More
- Turner Acquires U.S. Rights To UEFA Soccer Games, Plans To Launch OTT Sports Platform
- ‘Locke & Key’: Frances O'Connor To Star In Hulu Pilot From Carlton Cuse & Joe Hill
- HBO Social Media Hacked on Twitter, Facebook Pages