The Closer star Kyra Sedgwick has signed on to join Jeffrey Dean Morgan in the Ole Bornedal-directed Ghost House Pictures thriller Dibbuk Box. Lionsgate has set the film for October 28, 2011 release. Sedgwick will play a mom whose youngest child becomes strangely attached to an antique wooden box purchased at a yard sale. The girl’s behavior becomes erratic and her divorced parents get the carvings on the box deciphered and find the box contains a spirit bent on devouring its human host. Juliet Snowden & Stiles White wrote the script and Ghost House’s Sam Raimi and Rob Tapert will produce. Sedgwick, who’s finishing her seventh and final season of The Closer, is repped by UTA and Impression Entertainment.
Kyra Sedgwick Joins 'Dibbuk Box'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest Film News
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Could Earn Up To $423 Million In Compensation, Advisory Firm Says