The Closer star Kyra Sedgwick has signed on to join Jeffrey Dean Morgan in the Ole Bornedal-directed Ghost House Pictures thriller Dibbuk Box. Lionsgate has set the film for October 28, 2011 release. Sedgwick will play a mom whose youngest child becomes strangely attached to an antique wooden box purchased at a yard sale. The girl’s behavior becomes erratic and her divorced parents get the carvings on the box deciphered and find the box contains a spirit bent on devouring its human host. Juliet Snowden & Stiles White wrote the script and Ghost House’s Sam Raimi and Rob Tapert will produce. Sedgwick, who’s finishing her seventh and final season of The Closer, is repped by UTA and Impression Entertainment.
Kyra Sedgwick Joins 'Dibbuk Box'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest Film News
- Sen. Kamala Harris At CAA Take Action Day: We Are In “The Post-11/8 Era”
- Peter Bart: Gay Talese’s Famed “Frank Sinatra Has A Cold” Becomes Hot Movie Project
- ‘Nightwing’ Next Up To Bat As Warner Bros DC Pic
- CAA Take Action Day: Barbara Boxer On Meryl Streep, Kevin McCarthy On The Question Trump Asked Him Four Times
- Matt Ross To Direct TriStar’s Futuristic Crime Thriller ‘Tomorrow And Tomorrow’
- Charlize Theron & Seth Rogen Topline Comedy ‘Flarsky’