Kathy Vrabeck is leaving her post as head of Legendary Digital at the end of January. The executive came on board in 2009, but the company has recently decided to focus more on movies and TV and less on games. Legendary has served as co-producer (with Warner Bros) of Oscar nominated Inception as well as The Hangover, among other titles. Vrabeck previously worked at Electronic Arts. During her tenure at Legendary, she oversaw mobile gaming for Ninja Assassin and digital efforts behind Clash of the Titans. Vrabeck is currently on the board of directors of — and an investor in — GeekChicDaily.
Kathy Vrabeck Leaves Legendary Post
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
'Star Trek Beyond' $30M Debut; 'Lights Out' $8.3M; 'Ice Age' Franchise Crosses $3B To Best 'Shrek'; China Loves 'Skiptrace' - Int'l Box Office Sunday
Latest Film News
- ‘47 Meters Down’: Freestyle Snaps Up Pic From Dimension Films
- Alibaba Pictures Launching $300 Million Investment Fund
- Redbox Owner To Be Bought By Private Equity Group For $1.6B
- AMC Theatres Blinks: Raises Carmike Offer Ahead Of Shareholder Vote
- Chinese Authorities Crack Down On Online News Reporting
- Canada’s Arcana Studios & China’s Yisang Media Team For Toon Feature ‘Pandy’ – Comic-Con