Kathy Vrabeck is leaving her post as head of Legendary Digital at the end of January. The executive came on board in 2009, but the company has recently decided to focus more on movies and TV and less on games. Legendary has served as co-producer (with Warner Bros) of Oscar nominated Inception as well as The Hangover, among other titles. Vrabeck previously worked at Electronic Arts. During her tenure at Legendary, she oversaw mobile gaming for Ninja Assassin and digital efforts behind Clash of the Titans. Vrabeck is currently on the board of directors of — and an investor in — GeekChicDaily.
Kathy Vrabeck Leaves Legendary Post
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Before The Flood’ To Premiere Commercial Free Across Nat Geo Global Networks October 30
- ‘Crosscurrent’: First Trailer For Chinese Film That Won Berlin Silver Bear For Cinematography
- ‘Madea’ Has Strong Sunday, Now At $28M+ As ‘Jack Reacher’ Takes $22M+; ‘Joneses’ Can’t Keep Up…
- Toni Servillo & Matteo Garrone Reteam For ‘Pinocchio’
- Netflix Adds $800M In Debt To Fuel Original Content And Global Growth
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31M But ‘Mechanic’ Puts Wrench Into China Perf; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ Advance – Intl…