Kathy Vrabeck is leaving her post as head of Legendary Digital at the end of January. The executive came on board in 2009, but the company has recently decided to focus more on movies and TV and less on games. Legendary has served as co-producer (with Warner Bros) of Oscar nominated Inception as well as The Hangover, among other titles. Vrabeck previously worked at Electronic Arts. During her tenure at Legendary, she oversaw mobile gaming for Ninja Assassin and digital efforts behind Clash of the Titans. Vrabeck is currently on the board of directors of — and an investor in — GeekChicDaily.
Kathy Vrabeck Leaves Legendary Post
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38.6M Second Weekend - Sunday AM Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops ‘Transformers’ In China – International…
- ‘Wasted!’ Directors & EP Anthony Bourdain On The Problem Of Food Waste And Ways To Combat It…
- Dennis Rodman Runs Amok In Colin Hanks’ ‘The Amazing Adventures Of Wally And The Worm’…
- ‘Dear Basketball’ Scribe Kobe Bryant On A Career Built “Piece By Piece” And Life After Basketball…
- Docs 'Citizen Jane' & 'Jeremiah Tower' Rule Quiet Weekend – Specialty B.O.
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2017 – Day 3 – Andie MacDowell, Joseph Fiennes, Elisabeth Moss, Kobe Bryant, Dan Stevens…