Kathy Vrabeck is leaving her post as head of Legendary Digital at the end of January. The executive came on board in 2009, but the company has recently decided to focus more on movies and TV and less on games. Legendary has served as co-producer (with Warner Bros) of Oscar nominated Inception as well as The Hangover, among other titles. Vrabeck previously worked at Electronic Arts. During her tenure at Legendary, she oversaw mobile gaming for Ninja Assassin and digital efforts behind Clash of the Titans. Vrabeck is currently on the board of directors of — and an investor in — GeekChicDaily.
Kathy Vrabeck Leaves Legendary Post
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- North Korea To U.S. On Sony Hack: Let's Work Together To Find Culprit
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”