Josh Lucas, already a candidate to play the 16th President in Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, has landed the role of aviator Charles Lindbergh in the Clint Eastwood-directed J. Edgar for Warner Bros. Leonardo DiCaprio stars as the FBI head and Brian Grazer’s Imagine Entertainment is producing with Eastwood’s Malpaso. Lucas next stars opposite Matthew McConaughey in The Lincoln Lawyer. He’s repped by WME.
Josh Lucas Lands Lindbergh in 'J. Edgar'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Homeland' Finale: 'Long Time Coming'
- Bart & Fleming: On…What Else? Sony Hack Attack
- Attention, Hacked And Beleaguered Sony Staffers: Self-Protection Tips
- Hollywood Needs Cyber Czar: Guest Column
- 'Saturday Night Live' At Halfway Mark: Reconsidering A Hot Mess
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance