On tonight’s Conan, Two and a Half co-star Jon Cryer talks about how it is working with Men star and tabloid fixture Charlie Sheen: “I’m checking TMZ, as I do every day, to know if I have to go to work at all.” To which Conan responded: “I was there once myself.” Other funny stuff.
Jon Cryer On Working With Charlie Sheen
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup