On tonight’s Conan, Two and a Half co-star Jon Cryer talks about how it is working with Men star and tabloid fixture Charlie Sheen: “I’m checking TMZ, as I do every day, to know if I have to go to work at all.” To which Conan responded: “I was there once myself.” Other funny stuff.
Jon Cryer On Working With Charlie Sheen
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Crown’ Review: Netflix’s Royal Drama Glitters, With History The True Jewel
- ‘The Great Indoors’ Off To Decent Ratings Start, ‘Pure Genius’ Low – Update
- Starz CFO Scott Macdonald To Leave In Reorganization After Sale To Lionsgate
- Clinton Camp Demands More Info As FBI Ponders Emails Found In Anthony Weiner Probe – Update
- Dan Jinks Sells Three Projects To CBS, Including Comedy Starring Lucas Hazlett
- Liz Paulson Upped to SVP Casting At 20th Century Fox TV