John Roberts is joining Fox News Channel as a senior national correspondent. For the past 4 years, Roberts was at CNN, co-anchoring American Morning from 2007 until last month when he exited the program to move to Atlanta. At the time, CNN executives said that they were discussing Atlanta-based reporting positions with Roberts but he will now be reporting for rival FNC. “We are excited to welcome John to FOX News — his reputation as a skilled journalist with years of notable experience in the field will be a valuable addition to our news programming,” FNC’s SVP of news editorial Michael Clemente said in a statement. Before American Morning, Roberts served as CNN’s senior national correspondent and as anchor of This Week at War, the network’s program examining international wars. Prior to joining CNN in 2006, Roberts spent more than 14 years with CBS News, serving as the chief White House correspondent and chief medical correspondent as well as anchor of the weekend editions of the CBS Evening News and CBS Morning News.
CNN's John Roberts Joins Fox News
What's Hot on Deadline
'Deadpool' Nabs All-Time R-Rated Record Opening: $135M Over 3-Days, $150M+ 4-day - Sunday AM First Update
WGA Awards: 'Spotlight' & 'The Big Short' Take Marquee Film Honors; 'Mad Men', 'Veep' & 'Mr. Robot' Top TV - Full List
Video - Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood's Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: 'Saturday Night Live'
Latest TV News
- Video – Kanye West & Kyle Mooney’s Rap Duel: ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Video – Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood’s Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: ‘Saturday Night Live…
- Video – Melissa McCarthy Palms Fellow Cat Lady Kate McKinnon: ‘Saturday Night Live’
- ‘Purity’ Drama Starring Daniel Craig From Scott Rudin Eyes Series Order
- GOP Debate Live Blog: And Then There Were Six
- Anderson Cooper To Moderate Back To Back South Carolina GOP Town Halls