EXCLUSIVE: Jeffrey Clifford, the former creative exec at Disney and Warner Bros who ran Montecito for Ivan Reitman and Tom Pollock for the last four and one-half years, will move back to the Warner Bros lot to run Heyday Films for David Heyman. The deal isn’t done but Clifford will be set in the president post this week, I’m told. At Montecito, Clifford has a producing role in such films as Up in the Air, I Love You Man, and No Strings Attached. This is a signal that Heyman will ramp up his picture output at the studio. He has been consumed for the past decade, producing Harry Potter movies for Warner Bros. That odyssey comes to an end with the final installment of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, a book that was split into two movies. Heyman’s in post on the picture, which will be released July 15. Heyman next is producing Gravity, the Alfonso Cuaron-directed 3D science fiction adventure film that will star Sandra Bullock and George Clooney. Heyman will remain in London, where the Potter films were shot, and where Gravity will also be filmed.
Jeffrey Clifford Takes President Post For David Heyman's Warner Bros-based Shingle
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Fleming Jr
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount
- Gore Verbinski On Cancellation Of North Korea-Based Steve Carell Film
- Aaron Sorkin On Free Speech As Casualty In 'The Interview' Cancellation