Hannah Storm has signed a multi-year extension with ESPN. Storm co-hosts the 9 a.m. to noon ET edition of ESPN’s flagship news program SportsCenter with Josh Elliott. As part of the extension, Storm expands her responsibilities beyond her initial SportsCenter role to include on-site studio hosting duties from events such as the Super Bowl, NBA Finals, Wimbledon and the US Open. In addition, Storm continues her role as host of NBA coverage, including on ABC and ESPN. Storm also has hosted ESPN Sports Saturday on ABC which debuted in 2010. During the NFL season, she hosts the Sunday morning edition of SportsCenter, leading into Sunday NFL Countdown. She will continue to co-host the Tournament of Roses Parade on ABC. This past September, Storm made her debut as a film producer on ESPN’s documentary Unmatched about the rivalry and friendship between Chris Evert and Martina Navratilova. Storm will next be directing a short film for Women’s World Cup, which will air later this year.
Hannah Storm Extends Deal With ESPN
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim Uprising' Takes No. 1 With $23M+; 'Black Panther' Best Marvel Title Ever At Domestic B.O., Beating 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- SAG-AFTRA Mourns NYC Firefighter Killed Battling Blaze On Movie Set
- DuShon Monique Brown Dies: ‘Chicago Fire’ Actress Was 49
- ‘Steps’: Ryan Michelle Bathe Cast As A Lead In ABC Comedy Pilot
- Ex-Playboy Playmate’s Donald Trump Tell-All Gooses Anderson Cooper Ratings
- ‘Pandas In New York’: Dhruv Singh To Star In CBS Comedy Pilot
- ‘Barry’ Review: Bill Hader’s A Hit, Man, On HBO’s New Dark Comedy