Hannah Storm has signed a multi-year extension with ESPN. Storm co-hosts the 9 a.m. to noon ET edition of ESPN’s flagship news program SportsCenter with Josh Elliott. As part of the extension, Storm expands her responsibilities beyond her initial SportsCenter role to include on-site studio hosting duties from events such as the Super Bowl, NBA Finals, Wimbledon and the US Open. In addition, Storm continues her role as host of NBA coverage, including on ABC and ESPN. Storm also has hosted ESPN Sports Saturday on ABC which debuted in 2010. During the NFL season, she hosts the Sunday morning edition of SportsCenter, leading into Sunday NFL Countdown. She will continue to co-host the Tournament of Roses Parade on ABC. This past September, Storm made her debut as a film producer on ESPN’s documentary Unmatched about the rivalry and friendship between Chris Evert and Martina Navratilova. Storm will next be directing a short film for Women’s World Cup, which will air later this year.
Hannah Storm Extends Deal With ESPN
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Says This Year’s Crazy Oscars Ceremony Was Cursed – Watch
- Conan Reveals “Confusing” Contents Of Best Picture Card Warren Beatty Was Given At Oscars
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- Bill O’Reilly Addresses ‘Factors’ Nils Bildt Mystery
- Jon Stewart Pops Up To Explore Donald Trump’s Press Hostility With Stephen Colbert
- Stephen Moyer To Topline Fox Marvel Pilot