Hannah Storm has signed a multi-year extension with ESPN. Storm co-hosts the 9 a.m. to noon ET edition of ESPN’s flagship news program SportsCenter with Josh Elliott. As part of the extension, Storm expands her responsibilities beyond her initial SportsCenter role to include on-site studio hosting duties from events such as the Super Bowl, NBA Finals, Wimbledon and the US Open. In addition, Storm continues her role as host of NBA coverage, including on ABC and ESPN. Storm also has hosted ESPN Sports Saturday on ABC which debuted in 2010. During the NFL season, she hosts the Sunday morning edition of SportsCenter, leading into Sunday NFL Countdown. She will continue to co-host the Tournament of Roses Parade on ABC. This past September, Storm made her debut as a film producer on ESPN’s documentary Unmatched about the rivalry and friendship between Chris Evert and Martina Navratilova. Storm will next be directing a short film for Women’s World Cup, which will air later this year.
Hannah Storm Extends Deal With ESPN
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over