In the formally-titled Media Growth Survey conducted by firms Jordan, Edmiston Group and Econsultancy, 82% of industry executives said organic growth would be their respective company’s major growth driver within the next two years. Other growth drivers included: launching new products or services (76%); expansion of market share (70%); expansion into new territories (41%); entering new vertical markets (36%); and making an acquisition (35%). Among companies with more than $250 million in annual revenue, 81% percent of those executives expected to make an acquisition in the next 12 to 24 months. The first annual survey was conducted online in the fourth quarter of 2010.
Growth, Acquisitions Fuel Media Optimism
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Boston Teamsters' 'Top Chef' Threats Become Statewide Campaign Issue
- Olafur Darri Olafsson Joins AMC Comedy Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Shohreh Aghdashloo & Steven Strait In 'The Expanse'
- Sundance Institute Taps Pair To Lead Its New Frontier Program
- A24, DirecTV Acquire Liam Hemsworth Thriller 'Cut Bank'
- Jeffrey Katzenberg Accepts Deadline's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Video