In the formally-titled Media Growth Survey conducted by firms Jordan, Edmiston Group and Econsultancy, 82% of industry executives said organic growth would be their respective company’s major growth driver within the next two years. Other growth drivers included: launching new products or services (76%); expansion of market share (70%); expansion into new territories (41%); entering new vertical markets (36%); and making an acquisition (35%). Among companies with more than $250 million in annual revenue, 81% percent of those executives expected to make an acquisition in the next 12 to 24 months. The first annual survey was conducted online in the fourth quarter of 2010.
Growth, Acquisitions Fuel Media Optimism
Trending Now on Deadline
Nicole Kidman & Reese Witherspoon To Star In 'Big Little Lies' Limited Series, Penned By David E. Kelley
Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: CNN & Fox News Reporters Attacked On-Air; Networks Go Live To Obama Remarks Over No Indictment - Update
Guest Stars Set For 'Downton Abbey' Christmas Episode; Endemol Inks With Amber TV: Global Showbiz Briefs
More From Team
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'
- 'Cake' Trailer: Jennifer Aniston Feels The Pain And Shows It
- Regina King To Co-Star In FX Pilot 'Pariah'; Daisy Betts Joins 'Childhood's End' On Syfy
- 'Pan' Teaser: Hugh Jackman, Rooney Mara In Peter Pan Origin Tale
- Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations 2015 – Full List