In the formally-titled Media Growth Survey conducted by firms Jordan, Edmiston Group and Econsultancy, 82% of industry executives said organic growth would be their respective company’s major growth driver within the next two years. Other growth drivers included: launching new products or services (76%); expansion of market share (70%); expansion into new territories (41%); entering new vertical markets (36%); and making an acquisition (35%). Among companies with more than $250 million in annual revenue, 81% percent of those executives expected to make an acquisition in the next 12 to 24 months. The first annual survey was conducted online in the fourth quarter of 2010.
Growth, Acquisitions Fuel Media Optimism
What's Hot on Deadline
'Person Of Interest' Gets 'The Mentalist' Treatment With 13-Episode Order; Will Season 5 Be Its Last?
Latest Film News
- Bulgaria’s Oscar Entry ‘The Judgment’ Unexpectedly Timely Amid Europe’s Migrant Crisis
- ‘Steve Jobs’ Review: A Smart And Complex Movie That Perfectly Fits The Man Himself
- Gene Allen Dies: Ex-Academy President & ‘My Fair Lady’ Oscar Winner Was 97
- ‘In Jackson Heights’ Trailer: 50 Years Of Frederick Wiseman Docus
- Live-Action ‘Tiger & Bunny’ Coming From Imagine And Anew
- Christopher Nolan Mum On New Project At London Film Festival Talk