Fox has picked up another single-camera comedy pilot, this one from writer-producer Liz Meriwether, 20th Century Fox TV and studio-based Chernin Entertainment. The untitled project, originally titled Chicks and Dicks, is described as a young ensemble comedy about the sexual politics of men and women. Meriwether is executive producing with Peter Chernin and Katherine Pope. This is Chernin Entertainment’s third pilot order this season, following pickups for off-cycle comedy Outnumbered and the recent deal for Tim Kring’s drama spec Touch. All 3 projects are at Fox.
Fox Picks Up Liz Meriwether Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- ‘Doctor Who’ Sneak Peek: Peter Capaldi Makes Final Appearance In Special
- FX To Develop ‘Highway 59’ Crime Drama Series Based On Attica Locke’s Book ‘Bluebird, Bluebird’
- Deadline’s Podcast New Hollywood: Race-Specific Characters & ‘The 15:17 To Paris’ With Sinqua Walls
- NBC Buys Comedy From Joe Port, Joe Wiseman & Kapital Entertainment
- Jenji Kohan Inks Overall Deal With Netflix
- ‘Mad Men’s Marti Noxon Speaks Out Against Matthew Weiner: “I Believe Kater Gordon”