Fox has picked up another single-camera comedy pilot, this one from writer-producer Liz Meriwether, 20th Century Fox TV and studio-based Chernin Entertainment. The untitled project, originally titled Chicks and Dicks, is described as a young ensemble comedy about the sexual politics of men and women. Meriwether is executive producing with Peter Chernin and Katherine Pope. This is Chernin Entertainment’s third pilot order this season, following pickups for off-cycle comedy Outnumbered and the recent deal for Tim Kring’s drama spec Touch. All 3 projects are at Fox.
Fox Picks Up Liz Meriwether Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- Final Member Of Movie & Music Counterfeiting Ring Sentenced To Prison
- ‘Grace And Frankie’: Marta Kauffman On Season 3, Dolly Parton & Why It’s Great To Be A Woman
- ‘Lucifer’ Season 3 To Be Supersized After 4 Season 2 Episodes Migrate To 2017-18
- Adrien Brody Joins ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 4; First Story Elements Revealed
- ‘Real Life’: Bret Harrison Cast In CBS Comedy Pilot From Hilary Winston
- All Eyes On Donald Trump Twitter Account After Trumpcare Vote Postponed