Brace yourself: another Kardashian reality series is coming to TV. After months of speculation, E! today officially announced that it has greenlighted Khloe & Lamar (working title), which will go into production early this year. In it “the outspoken Kardashian sister and the Los Angeles Lakers star will invite cameras into their home, where Khloé’s brother Robert Kardashian has become a semi-permanent houseguest,” according to the network. “Khloé and Lamar are such a dynamic couple that we just knew we had to give them their own series,” said E!’s EVP Lisa Berger. Khloe & Lamar, which has received an 8-episode order, will be produced by Ryan Seacrest Prods. and Bunim-Murray Prods. Ryan Seacrest, who launched the Kardashians’ TV careers, Jon Murray, Jeff Jenkins, Gil Goldschein, Farnaz Farjam and Kris Jenner executive produce. This marks the third Keeping Up With the Kardashians spinoff, following Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami and Kourtney & Kim Take New York, which premieres on Jan. 23.
E! Greenlights 'Khloe & Lamar' Reality Series
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Nastaran Dibai & Aaron Kaplan Re-Team For ABC Romantic Comedy
- CBS Buys Comedy From Andrew Reich, Ted Cohen & Gail Berman
- Shea Whigham To Co-Star On 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- 'Shark Tank' Star Kevin O'Leary Signs With UTA
- Jacki Weaver To Co-Star In Seth MacFarlane's 'Blunt Talk' Series On Starz
- CW's 'The Flash' & 'Jane The Virgin' Get Backup Script Orders Ahead Of Premieres