Brace yourself: another Kardashian reality series is coming to TV. After months of speculation, E! today officially announced that it has greenlighted Khloe & Lamar (working title), which will go into production early this year. In it “the outspoken Kardashian sister and the Los Angeles Lakers star will invite cameras into their home, where Khloé’s brother Robert Kardashian has become a semi-permanent houseguest,” according to the network. “Khloé and Lamar are such a dynamic couple that we just knew we had to give them their own series,” said E!’s EVP Lisa Berger. Khloe & Lamar, which has received an 8-episode order, will be produced by Ryan Seacrest Prods. and Bunim-Murray Prods. Ryan Seacrest, who launched the Kardashians’ TV careers, Jon Murray, Jeff Jenkins, Gil Goldschein, Farnaz Farjam and Kris Jenner executive produce. This marks the third Keeping Up With the Kardashians spinoff, following Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami and Kourtney & Kim Take New York, which premieres on Jan. 23.
E! Greenlights 'Khloe & Lamar' Reality Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'