Brace yourself: another Kardashian reality series is coming to TV. After months of speculation, E! today officially announced that it has greenlighted Khloe & Lamar (working title), which will go into production early this year. In it “the outspoken Kardashian sister and the Los Angeles Lakers star will invite cameras into their home, where Khloé’s brother Robert Kardashian has become a semi-permanent houseguest,” according to the network. “Khloé and Lamar are such a dynamic couple that we just knew we had to give them their own series,” said E!’s EVP Lisa Berger. Khloe & Lamar, which has received an 8-episode order, will be produced by Ryan Seacrest Prods. and Bunim-Murray Prods. Ryan Seacrest, who launched the Kardashians’ TV careers, Jon Murray, Jeff Jenkins, Gil Goldschein, Farnaz Farjam and Kris Jenner executive produce. This marks the third Keeping Up With the Kardashians spinoff, following Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami and Kourtney & Kim Take New York, which premieres on Jan. 23.
E! Greenlights 'Khloe & Lamar' Reality Series
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- K.J. Steinberg Inks Overall Deal With Sony TV, Sells Female Cop Drama To CBS
- Kevin Falls Inks Overall Deal With 20th TV, Sells University Drama To Fox
- Bill Burr To Star In FX Comedy Pilot From 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' Team
- 'Selfie' & 'Manhattan Love Story' Start Soft, Edge Fox Comedies; 'New Orleans' Holds, 'Forever' Drops – Ratings Rat Race
- ABC Pilot 'Clementine' Stays Alive With New Cast Extension, Eyes Summer Run
- Alyssa Milano Exits ABC's 'Mistresses'