Brace yourself: another Kardashian reality series is coming to TV. After months of speculation, E! today officially announced that it has greenlighted Khloe & Lamar (working title), which will go into production early this year. In it “the outspoken Kardashian sister and the Los Angeles Lakers star will invite cameras into their home, where Khloé’s brother Robert Kardashian has become a semi-permanent houseguest,” according to the network. “Khloé and Lamar are such a dynamic couple that we just knew we had to give them their own series,” said E!’s EVP Lisa Berger. Khloe & Lamar, which has received an 8-episode order, will be produced by Ryan Seacrest Prods. and Bunim-Murray Prods. Ryan Seacrest, who launched the Kardashians’ TV careers, Jon Murray, Jeff Jenkins, Gil Goldschein, Farnaz Farjam and Kris Jenner executive produce. This marks the third Keeping Up With the Kardashians spinoff, following Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami and Kourtney & Kim Take New York, which premieres on Jan. 23.
E! Greenlights 'Khloe & Lamar' Reality Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Thanksgiving Box Office +12% Over 2014, Boosted By 'Mockingjay 2', 'Good Dinosaur' & 'Creed' - Sunday AM Final Update
'Gods Of Egypt': 'Selma' Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity - Update
'Mockingjay' Rules Roost; 'Good Dinosaur' Hatches With $29M; 'The Martian' Lands $50M In China - Intl Box Office Update
’The Danish Girl’ Bows With Style; 'Janis: Little Girl Blue' Solid In Debut; 'Carol’ Dominates Thanksgiving: Specialty B.O.
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Latest TV News
- Al Markim, Who Played Astro In Pioneering ‘Tom Corbett, Space Cadet,’ Dies At 88
- ‘MasterChef Jr.’ Ratings Down, ‘Amazing Race’ Even, ‘Santa Claus’ Matches 2014
- ‘NFL On CBS’ Snags Strong Thanksgiving Day Ratings
- Marvel’s ‘Agent Carter’ Season 2 Teaser: Hayley Atwell Kicks Butt In Hollywood
- Thanksgiving NFL Matchup Draws 27.8M Viewers, 2nd-Most Ever For NBC Primetime Regular-Season Game – Update
- French Media Dedicates Coverage To Emotional Memorial Service For Victims Of Paris Attacks