Fans of the now-defunct Discovery Health can rejoice. The core lineup of the cable channel, which ceased to exist on Jan.1 to make room for OWN, will return next month on Discovery’s FitTV channel. Beginning on Feb.1, FitTV will be rebranded as Discovery Fit & Health. The channel, which will be available in approximately 50 million homes, will bring back Discovery Health’s signature franchises, including series Dr. G: Medical Examiner, I’m Pregnant And…, 911: The Bronx and Untold Stories of the ER as well as popular stunts such as Baby Week, Psych Week, Adventures in Parenting, and New Year, New You. In the mornings, the channel will keep FitTV’s workout programming, including Bodies in Motion, Namaste Yoga and Shimmy.
Discovery Health Resurrected, Will Merge With Discovery's FitTV
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Candy’ Crushed In Sunday Ratings
- PalmStar Media Closes Near $12M National Lampoon Deal; Can Laugh Brand Regain Luster?
- Cinema Audio Society Sets 2018 Awards Date, Timeline
- ‘The Oath’: Robert Gossett & Isaac Keys Set To Recur In Crackle Drama Series
- Hulu Picks Kelly Campbell To Be Chief Marketing Officer