Michael Antinoro has joined Dick Clark Prods. as EVP programming. Working with dcp president Orly Adelson, Antinoro will focusing on developing reality and scripted projects for TV and online. He will work out of dcp’s Manhattan and Los Angeles offices and, because he is expected to spend more time in New York, will be reporting to New York-based dcp CEO Mark Shapiro. Antinoro, who most recently served as EVP of entertainment and marketing for Six Flags Entertainment Corp., did two stints at ESPN, most recently as executive producer of ESPN’s then-newly created division, ESPN Original Entertainment. There he worked on such series as Playmakers, which was executive produced by Adelson, World Series of Poker, Dream Job, and Rome Is Burning.
Dick Clark Prods. Hires Former ESPN Exec Michael Antinoro As EVP Programming
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38M+ Second Weekend - Sat. PM Update
'The Fate Of The Furious' Expected To Cross $750M Internationally For Uni Record, $1B Worldwide Next Week
'Gilbert' Subject Gilbert Gottfried On Seeing His Personal Life Portrayed On Screen: "This Could Be What Hell Is"
Latest TV News
- Erin Moran Dies: ‘Happy Days’ Actress Was 56
- New Caitlyn Jenner Interview Brings ’20/20′ Ratings Down, ‘Dateline’ Rises
- Donald Trump Plans Rally For Night Of White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- ‘Rise’, ‘For God And Country’ Get Closer To NBC Series Pickups With Staffing Offers
- ‘Feud’: Charles And Diana Season 2 “Begins With Divorce Papers,” Says EP Ryan Murphy
- Bill Maher Tells Donald Trump To Forget Mars, “Make Earth Great Again”