Michael Antinoro has joined Dick Clark Prods. as EVP programming. Working with dcp president Orly Adelson, Antinoro will focusing on developing reality and scripted projects for TV and online. He will work out of dcp’s Manhattan and Los Angeles offices and, because he is expected to spend more time in New York, will be reporting to New York-based dcp CEO Mark Shapiro. Antinoro, who most recently served as EVP of entertainment and marketing for Six Flags Entertainment Corp., did two stints at ESPN, most recently as executive producer of ESPN’s then-newly created division, ESPN Original Entertainment. There he worked on such series as Playmakers, which was executive produced by Adelson, World Series of Poker, Dream Job, and Rome Is Burning.
Dick Clark Prods. Hires Former ESPN Exec Michael Antinoro As EVP Programming
What's Hot on Deadline
'Justice League' Currently Stumbling With $97M+ Opening: Are 'Wonder' & 'Thor' Cutting Into Business?
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
Latest TV News
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book
- Ryan Seacrest Denies Behaving “Inappropriately” To E! Stylist, Channel Investigating