The Fighter director David O. Russell is in early talks to rewrite 2 Guns, with the idea that he’ll direct Vince Vaughn at Universal Pictures. The Marc Platt, Andrew Cosby and Boom! Studios-produced film, an adaptation of the Steven Grant graphic novel, is about a DEA agent and an undercover naval intelligence officer who unwittingly investigate each other as each steals mob money. Russell and Vaughn recently discussed working together on Russell’s script Old St. Louis. Russell just was nominated for top directing honors by the Directors Guild of America.
David O Russell May Write/Direct '2 Guns'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest Film News
- UTA Rally: “This Is Our Time To Resist,” Jodie Foster Tells Crowd; Asghar Farhadi Speaks Via Video – Watch
- George Clooney & Jean Dujardin Ding Donald Trump In César Awards Riff
- ‘Get Out’ Star Daniel Kaluuya To Topline Steve McQueen’s ‘Widows’
- Oscar-Nominated Foreign Language Directors Denounce “Climate Of Fanaticism”
- California Explores Expansion of State Tax Credits to Include Incentives for Women and Minorities
- Warren Beatty & Faye Dunaway Among Final Round Of Oscar Presenters