The Fighter director David O. Russell is in early talks to rewrite 2 Guns, with the idea that he’ll direct Vince Vaughn at Universal Pictures. The Marc Platt, Andrew Cosby and Boom! Studios-produced film, an adaptation of the Steven Grant graphic novel, is about a DEA agent and an undercover naval intelligence officer who unwittingly investigate each other as each steals mob money. Russell and Vaughn recently discussed working together on Russell’s script Old St. Louis. Russell just was nominated for top directing honors by the Directors Guild of America.
David O Russell May Write/Direct '2 Guns'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bart & Fleming: What Leo Plays In Tarantino Film; Why Gender Argument On Wahlberg/Williams Was Wrong
Latest Film News
- Danny Strong Hired To Script Walt Disney’s Remake Of ‘Oliver!’
- ‘Lucky’ Producers Tap Richard Kahan To Script New Feature Drama ‘Lifeline’
- ‘Itzhak’ Lands Greenwich Entertainment Deal, Gets March Release
- ‘Monsters And Men’ Sundance First Look: “Can’t You See What’s Happening Out There?”
- Robert Redford Slams Harvey Weinstein, Declares Hollywood “Tipping Point” At Sundance ’18 Opening Presser
- PGA Finalizes List Of Eligible Producers For Its TV & Docu Nominees – Update