The Fighter director David O. Russell is in early talks to rewrite 2 Guns, with the idea that he’ll direct Vince Vaughn at Universal Pictures. The Marc Platt, Andrew Cosby and Boom! Studios-produced film, an adaptation of the Steven Grant graphic novel, is about a DEA agent and an undercover naval intelligence officer who unwittingly investigate each other as each steals mob money. Russell and Vaughn recently discussed working together on Russell’s script Old St. Louis. Russell just was nominated for top directing honors by the Directors Guild of America.
David O Russell May Write/Direct '2 Guns'
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Damon & George Clooney Tell 'GMA' They Knew Harvey Weinstein Was An "A**hole" But Not A Sexual Predator
Latest Film News
- Echo Bridge Scores Timely Evan Peters Movie ‘The Pirates Of Somalia’ For December Bow
- ‘What Haunts Us’ Documentary Director On Sexual Predators: “We Can Stop This From Happening”
- Weinstein Company Hit With Subpoena From NY AG Over Sexual Harassment Claims
- Regal Plans 2018 Launch For 28-Page, Augmented-Reality Program Moviebill
- Anonymous Content Makes Long-Term First-Look With Michael Sugar’s Sugar23 Productions
- New Regency Sets Multi-Year Deal With Oscar-Winning Director Steve McQueen