The Fighter director David O. Russell is in early talks to rewrite 2 Guns, with the idea that he’ll direct Vince Vaughn at Universal Pictures. The Marc Platt, Andrew Cosby and Boom! Studios-produced film, an adaptation of the Steven Grant graphic novel, is about a DEA agent and an undercover naval intelligence officer who unwittingly investigate each other as each steals mob money. Russell and Vaughn recently discussed working together on Russell’s script Old St. Louis. Russell just was nominated for top directing honors by the Directors Guild of America.
David O Russell May Write/Direct '2 Guns'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Criminal Minds': Kirsten Vangsness & A.J. Cook In Limbo Over Parity Push As Joe Mantegna & Matthew Gray Gubler Re-Up
'Uncharted' Reconfigured: 'Spider-Man Homecoming's Tom Holland To Play Young Nathan Drake For Shawn Levy
'Wonder Woman' Promo Features 'Supergirl's Melissa Benoist, Chyler Leigh, Lynda Carter & Teri Hatcher
Latest Film News
- Anne Hathaway Boards Untitled Romantic Comedy From STXfilms
- Roger Moore: A Career In Pictures
- ‘Gilbert’ Gottfried’s Tribeca Docu Lands At Gravitas; Mubi Nabs Bruce McDonald’s Drama ‘Weirdos…
- Donald Trump’s Proposed 2018 Budget Would Ax NEA & Public Broadcasting
- Ericson Core To Direct ‘The Translator’ About Darfur Genocide For Zero Gravity
- Toni Collette Options Graeme Simsion Novel ‘The Best of Adam Sharp’ For Her Vocab Films