The Fighter director David O. Russell is in early talks to rewrite 2 Guns, with the idea that he’ll direct Vince Vaughn at Universal Pictures. The Marc Platt, Andrew Cosby and Boom! Studios-produced film, an adaptation of the Steven Grant graphic novel, is about a DEA agent and an undercover naval intelligence officer who unwittingly investigate each other as each steals mob money. Russell and Vaughn recently discussed working together on Russell’s script Old St. Louis. Russell just was nominated for top directing honors by the Directors Guild of America.
David O Russell May Write/Direct '2 Guns'
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
Will Big Chain Exhibitors Bypass MoviePass & Create Their Own Monthly Movie Ticket Clubs? - CinemaCon
Latest Film News
- Elaine Chin Joins Exec Film Ranks At Participant Media
- NBA Star Stephen Curry Inks Film & TV Deal With Sony
- Demetrius Shipp Leads Cast Of ‘Same Difference’; ‘No Good Deed’ Stars Haley Pullos, Haley Webb
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2018 – Part 3: Christina Hendricks, Ansel Elgort, Karen Gillan, Michael Shannon & More
- Seith Mann To Adapt ‘BLACK’ Comic In What Studio 8 Hopes To Be First In A Franchise
- Tencent To Co-Fi Skydance’s ‘Terminator’ Reboot, Takes Chinese Distribution