The Fighter director David O. Russell is in early talks to rewrite 2 Guns, with the idea that he’ll direct Vince Vaughn at Universal Pictures. The Marc Platt, Andrew Cosby and Boom! Studios-produced film, an adaptation of the Steven Grant graphic novel, is about a DEA agent and an undercover naval intelligence officer who unwittingly investigate each other as each steals mob money. Russell and Vaughn recently discussed working together on Russell’s script Old St. Louis. Russell just was nominated for top directing honors by the Directors Guild of America.
David O Russell May Write/Direct '2 Guns'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Mr. Robot' Season 3 Finale Shocker: Sam Esmail On Tonight's Revelation, Surprise Guest & What's Next In Season 4
ABC Pulls 'The Great American Baking Show' & Axes Judge Johnny Iuzzini Amid Sexual Misconduct Allegations
Latest Film News
- Clint Eastwood’s ‘15:17 To Paris’ Rating Changed To PG-13 After Appeal
- Sony International Boards Pablo Trapero’s ‘La Quietud’ With Edgar Ramirez, Bérénice Bejo
- Guillermo Del Toro On ‘The Shape Of Water’: “We Were Not Designing A Monster, We Were Designing A Leading Man” – The…
- Hannah Marks, Dylan Sprouse, Liana Liberato To Star In Comedy ‘Banana Split’ For American High
- 20th Century Fox Film Side: Sadness, Uncertainty & Fear With News Of Disney Merger
- DGA To Honor Dwight Williams & Jim Tanker With Service Awards