The Fighter director David O. Russell is in early talks to rewrite 2 Guns, with the idea that he’ll direct Vince Vaughn at Universal Pictures. The Marc Platt, Andrew Cosby and Boom! Studios-produced film, an adaptation of the Steven Grant graphic novel, is about a DEA agent and an undercover naval intelligence officer who unwittingly investigate each other as each steals mob money. Russell and Vaughn recently discussed working together on Russell’s script Old St. Louis. Russell just was nominated for top directing honors by the Directors Guild of America.
David O Russell May Write/Direct '2 Guns'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly Victim Of "Orchestrated Campaign" Fox News Says As He Responds To One Of New Reports – Update
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
More From Fleming Jr
- A Third Robin Hood Script Enters The Fray; This By King Arthur Scribe Joby Harold
- Rob Letterman Doffs ‘Captain Underpants'; ‘Turbo’s David Soren Being Fitted For DWA Pic
- Will ‘The Crow’ Fly With Jack Huston?
- Marc Forster Sets Blake Lively, Jason Clarke For ‘All I See Is You’
- SPWA’s Faith Division AFFIRM Acquires ‘The Devil In Pew Number Seven’
- Samuel Goldwyn Acquires N.A. Rights On Viola Davis-Jennifer Lopez Pic ‘Lila And Eve’