The Fighter director David O. Russell is in early talks to rewrite 2 Guns, with the idea that he’ll direct Vince Vaughn at Universal Pictures. The Marc Platt, Andrew Cosby and Boom! Studios-produced film, an adaptation of the Steven Grant graphic novel, is about a DEA agent and an undercover naval intelligence officer who unwittingly investigate each other as each steals mob money. Russell and Vaughn recently discussed working together on Russell’s script Old St. Louis. Russell just was nominated for top directing honors by the Directors Guild of America.
David O Russell May Write/Direct '2 Guns'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Film News
- ‘Inferno’ Review: Tom Hanks’ Robert Langdon Back On The Run In Best Dan Brown Movie Yet
- Stana Katic Scrubs In For Horror Movie ‘Cadaver’ At Screen Gems
- Joachim Rønning Attached To Direct David Heyman’s ‘Methuselah’ With Tom Cruise
- Iggy Pop Rocks In Jim Jarmusch's 'Gimme Danger' & 'Trumped' Returns Pre-Election – Specialty B.O. Preview
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Director Search Ongoing, But No Offers Yet
- ‘Inferno’ Starts Weekend With $800K – Box Office