Chris McShane has been promoted to co-head of production and development for Jon Stewart’s Busboy Prods. He will share the role with current head Rich Korson as the two will oversee development and production of Busboy projects. McShane is currently the executive in charge of production for Busboy on Comedy Central’s The Colbert Report. At Busboy, he has helped to develop and produce such shows as Important Things with Demetri Martin for Comedy Central, The Naturalized for the History Channel and was played a key part in the production of Jon Stewart’s and Stephen’s Colbert’s Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear.
Chris McShane Upped At Jon Stewart's Busboy Prods.
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'