Two and a Half Men star Charlie Sheen left the hospital last night after spending the day there with abdominal pain, according to his publicist Stan Roselfield. The show is hiatus this week, with the actors scheduled to reconvene next Tuesday. “(Sheen) will be on the set of Two and a Half Men on Tuesday,” Rosenfiled said. Despite his personal turmoil, Sheen has not missed a day of work save for the brief trip to the doctor earlier this month for what was described as ear infection.
Charlie Sheen Discharged From Hospital, Will Return To 'Men' As Scheduled
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Sets $12M Pantelion Record, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty With $10M+, 'Circle' Is A Square As 'F8' Leads Listless Weekend
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Past $1B At Worldwide Box Office; Tops 'Furious 7' For New China Record
Latest TV News
- Morning After: Samantha Bee Shrugs Off Jake Tapper’s “Smug Liberal” Question
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash