Two and a Half Men star Charlie Sheen left the hospital last night after spending the day there with abdominal pain, according to his publicist Stan Roselfield. The show is hiatus this week, with the actors scheduled to reconvene next Tuesday. “(Sheen) will be on the set of Two and a Half Men on Tuesday,” Rosenfiled said. Despite his personal turmoil, Sheen has not missed a day of work save for the brief trip to the doctor earlier this month for what was described as ear infection.
Charlie Sheen Discharged From Hospital, Will Return To 'Men' As Scheduled
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Fast & Furious' Animated Series Set At Netflix Based On Universal Movies As Deal With DreamWorks Animation TV Expands
Latest TV News
- ‘Harlots’ Gets Season 2 Premiere Date On Hulu
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Premiere Ratings Steady With Series Debut
- Joan Konner Dies: Award-Winning TV Producer, Columbia School Of Journalism Dean Was 87
- NBA Star Stephen Curry Inks Film & TV Deal With Sony
- White House Mum On Possible Michael Cohen Pardon, EPA Chief Scott Pruitt Fate
- Bill Cosby Retrial: Closing Arguments Set For Tuesday As Defense Rests