It has “love” in the title, and now CBS’s midseason comedy series Mad Love is getting a Valentine’s Day premiere date to go with it. CBS said it will move the launch of Mad Love, previously scheduled for Feb. 21, up a week to Feb. 14, Valentine’s Day. The comedy, starring Jason Biggs, Sarah Chalke, Tyler Labine and Judy Greer as a quartet of New Yorkers — two who are falling in love and another two who despise each other — is slated to air in the 8:30 PM slot of CBS’ Monday comedy block. Utility player Rules of Engagement will move to its new Thursday 8:30 PM time period on Feb. 24 where it will bump $#*! My Dad Says. “It’s a marketing-driven move that makes scheduling sense,” said CBS’ scheduling czar Kelly Kahl. Cue cupids and red balloons.
CBS Moves Up Premiere Of Midseason Comedy 'Mad Love' To Valentine's Day
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over