It has “love” in the title, and now CBS’s midseason comedy series Mad Love is getting a Valentine’s Day premiere date to go with it. CBS said it will move the launch of Mad Love, previously scheduled for Feb. 21, up a week to Feb. 14, Valentine’s Day. The comedy, starring Jason Biggs, Sarah Chalke, Tyler Labine and Judy Greer as a quartet of New Yorkers — two who are falling in love and another two who despise each other — is slated to air in the 8:30 PM slot of CBS’ Monday comedy block. Utility player Rules of Engagement will move to its new Thursday 8:30 PM time period on Feb. 24 where it will bump $#*! My Dad Says. “It’s a marketing-driven move that makes scheduling sense,” said CBS’ scheduling czar Kelly Kahl. Cue cupids and red balloons.
CBS Moves Up Premiere Of Midseason Comedy 'Mad Love' To Valentine's Day
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Mike Pence’s Plane With Press Aboard Skids Off NY Runway; No Injuries
- NBCUniversal & Comcast Slapped With Age Discrimination Suit By Ex-E! SVP
- New Orleans’ French Quarter Gangster Past Getting TV Treatment From Vermilion & Rubicon