It has “love” in the title, and now CBS’s midseason comedy series Mad Love is getting a Valentine’s Day premiere date to go with it. CBS said it will move the launch of Mad Love, previously scheduled for Feb. 21, up a week to Feb. 14, Valentine’s Day. The comedy, starring Jason Biggs, Sarah Chalke, Tyler Labine and Judy Greer as a quartet of New Yorkers — two who are falling in love and another two who despise each other — is slated to air in the 8:30 PM slot of CBS’ Monday comedy block. Utility player Rules of Engagement will move to its new Thursday 8:30 PM time period on Feb. 24 where it will bump $#*! My Dad Says. “It’s a marketing-driven move that makes scheduling sense,” said CBS’ scheduling czar Kelly Kahl. Cue cupids and red balloons.
CBS Moves Up Premiere Of Midseason Comedy 'Mad Love' To Valentine's Day
What's Hot on Deadline
'Cristela' Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens 'Possible Goodbye' Letter To Fans, Addresses Show's Potential End & Legacy
Latest TV News
- ‘Cristela’ Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens ‘Possible Goodbye’ Letter To Fans, Addresses Show’s Potential End…
- ‘The Brink’ Trailer: HBO’s New Geopolitical Comedy
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart”…