It has “love” in the title, and now CBS’s midseason comedy series Mad Love is getting a Valentine’s Day premiere date to go with it. CBS said it will move the launch of Mad Love, previously scheduled for Feb. 21, up a week to Feb. 14, Valentine’s Day. The comedy, starring Jason Biggs, Sarah Chalke, Tyler Labine and Judy Greer as a quartet of New Yorkers — two who are falling in love and another two who despise each other — is slated to air in the 8:30 PM slot of CBS’ Monday comedy block. Utility player Rules of Engagement will move to its new Thursday 8:30 PM time period on Feb. 24 where it will bump $#*! My Dad Says. “It’s a marketing-driven move that makes scheduling sense,” said CBS’ scheduling czar Kelly Kahl. Cue cupids and red balloons.
CBS Moves Up Premiere Of Midseason Comedy 'Mad Love' To Valentine's Day
What's Hot on Deadline
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- Tony DiSanto’s DIGA Ups Tommy Coriale To General Manager, Sets ‘Jerky Boys’, Neil Strauss, Jay Sankey, Traci…
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Ratings Down, ‘Odd Couple’ & ‘The 100’ Rise, ‘Game Of Silence’ Even Against…
- NFL Draft Day 1 Ratings Lowest For ESPN Since 2013
- Kristen Hager Joins ‘The Kennedys: After Camelot’ Miniseries On Reelz
- ITV Taps USA Network Exec Jessica Sebastian As SVP Development
- Netflix Orders ‘The Punisher’ Marvel Series