It has “love” in the title, and now CBS’s midseason comedy series Mad Love is getting a Valentine’s Day premiere date to go with it. CBS said it will move the launch of Mad Love, previously scheduled for Feb. 21, up a week to Feb. 14, Valentine’s Day. The comedy, starring Jason Biggs, Sarah Chalke, Tyler Labine and Judy Greer as a quartet of New Yorkers — two who are falling in love and another two who despise each other — is slated to air in the 8:30 PM slot of CBS’ Monday comedy block. Utility player Rules of Engagement will move to its new Thursday 8:30 PM time period on Feb. 24 where it will bump $#*! My Dad Says. “It’s a marketing-driven move that makes scheduling sense,” said CBS’ scheduling czar Kelly Kahl. Cue cupids and red balloons.
CBS Moves Up Premiere Of Midseason Comedy 'Mad Love' To Valentine's Day
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Stephnie Weir Bank Comedy
- Fox Developing Drama About Airline Crew Moonlighting As Robbers
- Betsy Thomas Set As New 'Bad Judge' Showrunner
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star
- Rob Golenberg and Alon Aranya's Scripted World Inks First-Look Deal With Fox 21