Bravo has ordered four new stand-up comedy specials with Kathy Griffin, the most in a single year for the comedian and star-executive producer of the network’s Emmy-winning reality series Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D List. Since 2005, Griffin has done 8 comedy specials for Bravo, most recently Kathy Griffin: Whores on Crutches. The new one-hour specials will air quarterly in 2011. “I went to Bravo and told them I thought I was being a little too nice in my stand up specials. They agreed… and gave me four more. Let the fur fly,” said Griffin. Following the sixth season of D List over the summer, Griffin said she didn’t want to continue with the docu series. To keep her presence on Bravo, the network decided to expand her portfolio of specials.
Bravo Greenlights 4 Kathy Griffin Specials
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Disney Channel Launching Toon Series 'Amphibia' & 'The Owl House', Renews 'Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil' For Season 4
Latest TV News
- ‘I’m Dying Up Here’: Xosha Roquemore Set To Recur In Season 2 Of Showtime Series
- ‘The Rookie’: Alyssa Diaz Cast In Nathan Fillion’s ABC Light Drama Series
- Time’s Up Turns Down Deven MacNair’s Plea For Help In Fighting Sex Discrimination In Stunt Biz
- NRA’s Dana Loesch, Sitcom Star? ‘NCIS’ Producer Says He Got The Pitch
- ‘Stand Up For Something’ Being Used As Rallying Call For Gun Violence Prevention Movement
- StudioCanal Launching French TV Production Unit