Ben Lawson, star of ABC’s short-lived legal dramedy The Deep End, is staying on the legal dramedy beat with a starring role in the USA pilot Wild Card. The project, from Fox TV Studios, is about people behaving badly at night in Las Vegas and two very different lawyers, Will Garratt (Lawson) and Eliza Evans who who solve their problems before morning. Australian-born Lawson, repped by WME, will next be seen in the romantic comedy No Strings Attached, which opens next week.
Ben Lawson To Star In USA Pilot 'Wild Card'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Asks Anderson Cooper How Corey Lewandowski Works For CNN While Still Getting Trump Money
Veep Candidate Tim Kaine Dispatches Donald Trump Over Hillary 'Bigot' Remarks On Stephen Colbert's 'Late Show' – Update
Donald Trump Talks "Tunnel Technology" And Hillary Clinton As "Bigot" In Interview With Anderson Cooper
Latest TV News
- Mariah Carey On ‘Empire’: First Look At Megastar Kitty In Season 3 Trailer
- ‘Louisiana Rising’ Flood Relief Concert Set To Air On Raycom Stations
- ‘The Affair’: Guy Burnet Joins Season 3 In Recurring Role
- DDA Launches Awards Campaign Division Headed By Former Weinstein Exec
- Nielsen Pegs TV Households At 118.4M For 2016-17 Season
- Barbra Streisand Duets With Donald Trump On ‘Tonight Show’