Ben Lawson, star of ABC’s short-lived legal dramedy The Deep End, is staying on the legal dramedy beat with a starring role in the USA pilot Wild Card. The project, from Fox TV Studios, is about people behaving badly at night in Las Vegas and two very different lawyers, Will Garratt (Lawson) and Eliza Evans who who solve their problems before morning. Australian-born Lawson, repped by WME, will next be seen in the romantic comedy No Strings Attached, which opens next week.
Ben Lawson To Star In USA Pilot 'Wild Card'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate
- The Lucas Brothers To Topline & Co-Write Autobiographical Comedy For Fox
- Daniel Wu To Star In AMC Martial Arts Drama Series 'Badlands'
- Hacker Drama 'Mr. Robot' Picked Up To Series By USA
- 'People Magazine Awards' Sluggish In Debut, 'Big Bang' Tops Slow Thursday