Ben Lawson, star of ABC’s short-lived legal dramedy The Deep End, is staying on the legal dramedy beat with a starring role in the USA pilot Wild Card. The project, from Fox TV Studios, is about people behaving badly at night in Las Vegas and two very different lawyers, Will Garratt (Lawson) and Eliza Evans who who solve their problems before morning. Australian-born Lawson, repped by WME, will next be seen in the romantic comedy No Strings Attached, which opens next week.
Ben Lawson To Star In USA Pilot 'Wild Card'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- USA To Redevelop ‘Brooklyn Animal Control’ Pilot, Passes On ‘Poor Richard's Almanack’
- Kelly Macdonald To Star In ‘Black Mirror’ Episode On Netflix
- Ashton Kutcher Sitcom ‘The Ranch’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- Allison Janney Revives C.J. Cregg For White House Press Briefing
- Larry Wilmore On White House Correspondents’ Dinner: “I’m Going To Open With A Yo Mama So Fat Joke”
- John Krasinski To Star In ‘Jack Ryan’ Amazon TV Series From Carlton Cuse & Paramount TV