Ben Lawson, star of ABC’s short-lived legal dramedy The Deep End, is staying on the legal dramedy beat with a starring role in the USA pilot Wild Card. The project, from Fox TV Studios, is about people behaving badly at night in Las Vegas and two very different lawyers, Will Garratt (Lawson) and Eliza Evans who who solve their problems before morning. Australian-born Lawson, repped by WME, will next be seen in the romantic comedy No Strings Attached, which opens next week.
Ben Lawson To Star In USA Pilot 'Wild Card'
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Andreeva
- Fox Boston Affiliate Goes Dark On Verizon FiOS Over Carriage Dispute With Cox
- Plan For Imposing Quota On Hollywood Movies Scrapped By Russian Parliament
- CBS Sets 2015 Greatest Super Bowl Commercials Special
- 'Charlie Brown Thanksgiving' Surges, 'Red Band Society' Hits 0.7 Rating Wednesday
- 'Red Band Society' Pulled From Schedule, Will Stop Production After 13 Episodes
- Networks Scale Back, Bet On Remakes & Medical Dramas This Development Season