AOL Inc., Mark Burnett, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. and Coalition Films have entered a digital production agreement to co-develop a series of comedic video shorts based on CliffsNotes Literature Guides, published by Wiley. Showcased on AOL.com this year will be the works of Mark Twain, William Shakespeare, Charles Dickens, and others in humorous, irreverent, animated shorts that still present the plots, characters, and themes.
AOL & Mark Burnett To Develop Comedic Shorts Based On CliffsNotes Books
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Connie Britton Exits In Plot Twist, Reflects On Her 4.5 Seasons
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?