EXCLUSIVE: Meet the first new Charlie’s angel: I hear General Hospital co-star Annie Ilonzeh has landed one of the 3 leads in ABC’s Charlie’s Angels pilot. The project, from Sony Pictures TV and Drew Barrymore’s Flower Films, is a modern take on the Angels set in Miami and centers on a new trio of young and sexy private eyes – Kate, Abby and Marisa – working for a wealthy mystery man. Ilonzeh will play Kate, a very smart and very athletic ex-cop and a master of martial arts. She is the most serious of our 3 Angels but also knows how to let her hair down and have a great time. Ilonzeh, best known for her role as Maya Ward on General Hospital, recently did arcs on HBO’s Entourage and the CW’s Melrose Place.
ABC's 'Charlie's Angels' Casts First Angel
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- ESPN To Lay Off About 100 Employees Including On-Air Personalities And Writers
- ‘The Tick’ Gets August Premiere Date On Amazon
- ‘Saturday Night Live’: NBC Teams With Youku For Localized Version In China
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Review: Elisabeth Moss-Led Adaptation Is Gripping, Chilling
- ‘Prison Break’ Revival Kills Off Major Character
- Stephen Colbert Likens Sean Spicer’s Press Briefings To Soap Opera ‘The Bold And The Babbling’