EXCLUSIVE: Meet the first new Charlie’s angel: I hear General Hospital co-star Annie Ilonzeh has landed one of the 3 leads in ABC’s Charlie’s Angels pilot. The project, from Sony Pictures TV and Drew Barrymore’s Flower Films, is a modern take on the Angels set in Miami and centers on a new trio of young and sexy private eyes – Kate, Abby and Marisa – working for a wealthy mystery man. Ilonzeh will play Kate, a very smart and very athletic ex-cop and a master of martial arts. She is the most serious of our 3 Angels but also knows how to let her hair down and have a great time. Ilonzeh, best known for her role as Maya Ward on General Hospital, recently did arcs on HBO’s Entourage and the CW’s Melrose Place.
ABC's 'Charlie's Angels' Casts First Angel
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers Blasts Media For Normalizing Nazis With “Alt-Right” Label
- ‘Botched’ Renewed For Fourth Season By E!
- Stephen Colbert Torches Donald Trump’s National Security Adviser Pick, Pizzagate, Wikileaks
- Amazon’s ‘The Collection’ Scores China Deal; HBO Asia Dives Into First Original Comedy; Endemol Shine Israel CEO Exits…
- ‘Hairspray Live!’ Ratings Tumble From ‘The Wiz’ For NBC; Equals 2014’s ‘Peter Pan’
- CBS Announces 2016-17 Directors-Writers Initiative Participants