EXCLUSIVE: Meet the first new Charlie’s angel: I hear General Hospital co-star Annie Ilonzeh has landed one of the 3 leads in ABC’s Charlie’s Angels pilot. The project, from Sony Pictures TV and Drew Barrymore’s Flower Films, is a modern take on the Angels set in Miami and centers on a new trio of young and sexy private eyes – Kate, Abby and Marisa – working for a wealthy mystery man. Ilonzeh will play Kate, a very smart and very athletic ex-cop and a master of martial arts. She is the most serious of our 3 Angels but also knows how to let her hair down and have a great time. Ilonzeh, best known for her role as Maya Ward on General Hospital, recently did arcs on HBO’s Entourage and the CW’s Melrose Place.
ABC's 'Charlie's Angels' Casts First Angel
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'