Season 2 of ABC’s Shark Tank will launch on March 25 and will air in the Friday 8 PM slot currently occupied by another reality series, Supernanny. The eight-episode second season of Shark Tank introduces entrepreneur Mark Cuban and comedian Jeff Foxworthy. The series, from Sony TV, is based on the Japanese Dragon’s Den format, with Mark Burnett, Clay Newbill and Phil Gurin executive producing.
ABC Sets Return Date For 'Shark Tank'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'
- NBC Eyes Horror Anthology Series From Jason Blum, Tony Krantz & Endemol
- Peter Segal To Direct & Executive Produce MTV's Ken Jeong Comedy Pilot