Season 2 of ABC’s Shark Tank will launch on March 25 and will air in the Friday 8 PM slot currently occupied by another reality series, Supernanny. The eight-episode second season of Shark Tank introduces entrepreneur Mark Cuban and comedian Jeff Foxworthy. The series, from Sony TV, is based on the Japanese Dragon’s Den format, with Mark Burnett, Clay Newbill and Phil Gurin executive producing.
ABC Sets Return Date For 'Shark Tank'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'
- FX Renews Comedies 'Married' & 'You're The Worst', Moves 'Worst' To FXX
- NBC Nabs 'Raven Rock' Drama From Robert Zemeckis, Bob Cooper, eOne & Paramount TV
- Frances Berwick To Lead NBCU Lifestyle Networks, Adding Oversight Of E! & Esquire; Adam Stotsky Named E! GM
- 'Big' Series In Works At Fox With 'Enlisted's Kevin Biegel & Mike Royce