Season 2 of ABC’s Shark Tank will launch on March 25 and will air in the Friday 8 PM slot currently occupied by another reality series, Supernanny. The eight-episode second season of Shark Tank introduces entrepreneur Mark Cuban and comedian Jeff Foxworthy. The series, from Sony TV, is based on the Japanese Dragon’s Den format, with Mark Burnett, Clay Newbill and Phil Gurin executive producing.
ABC Sets Return Date For 'Shark Tank'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Talpa Media USA Shopping ‘The Big Picture’ Interactive Game Show
- Parminder Nagra Cast In ABC Pilot ‘The Kingmakers’
- Matthew Lillard To Star In ‘Problem Child’ NBC Pilot
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’