ABC is really manning up this pilot season. After greenlighting Chris Moynihan’s comedy pilot Man Up earlier this month, the network has just picked up another project by that name, this one from writer-producer Jack Burditt (30 Rock), which has Tim Allen circling the lead. The multicamera Jack Burditt project, which has now being renamed to The Last Day of Man, originally landed at ABC in November with a put pilot commitment after a bidding war with CBS. The project, from 20th TV and 21 Laps/Adelstein Prod., centers on a guy fighting for his manhood in a world of women. Burditt is executive producing with Marty Adelstein, Shawn Levy and Becky Clements.
ABC Picks Up Jack Burditt's Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Praises Newt Gingrich For Telling Megyn Kelly She’s Fascinated With Sex
- Stana Katic Poised To Star In Thriller Drama Series ‘Absentia’ For Sony’s AXN
- Hollywood Research Firm MarketCast Sold To Kohlberg & Co.
- World Series Ratings Up For Game 1 On Fox; Most Shows Hold Up Well Against It
- AwesomenessTV & Verizon Hire Ex-Uni TV Head Of Drama Russell Rothberg As SVP
- LAPD Has “No Suspects” In Donald Trump’s Walk Of Fame Star Destruction