First Howard Stern re-upped his contract with Sirius XM satellite radio for five more years. Now he has agreed to renew his Howard TV, that on demand subscription VOD TV channel, reports MultiChannel News. That means 40 hours per month of uncensored Howard. Yikes.
40 More Hours Monthly Of Howard Stern TV
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'The Blacklist' Season 2: Hot TV Trailer
- Academy Unveils Finalists For Nicholl Fellowships In Screenwriting
- Charles Manson Book 'The Family' To Become Movie With 'American Psycho' Screenwriter Penning It
- Alibaba's Big Day Shifts Focus To Yahoo
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'