First Howard Stern re-upped his contract with Sirius XM satellite radio for five more years. Now he has agreed to renew his Howard TV, that on demand subscription VOD TV channel, reports MultiChannel News. That means 40 hours per month of uncensored Howard. Yikes.
40 More Hours Monthly Of Howard Stern TV
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Oscar De La Renta Dies: Fashion Icon Was 82 – Update
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016