Warner Bros has shifted around its release schedule, moving the Steve Carell-starrer Crazy, Stupid, Love from an April 22, 2011 berth to a summer bow on July 29. Carell stars in the comedy with Ryan Gosling, Julianne Moore, Emma Stone, Marisa Tomei and Kevin Bacon. To make room, the studio has pulled the New Line comedy Horrible Bosses from the July 29 date. It is now undated but still slated for a summer release. Warner Bros has set the Russell Brand-Helen Mirren-starrer Arthur for release on April 8, and it pushed Something Borrowed from June 10 to May 6.
Warner Bros Shifts 2011 Release Schedule
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein Drew Up 91-Name List For Investigators To Target: Report
- Little People Played Big Enough At A Guild Screening Of Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks