Warner Bros has shifted around its release schedule, moving the Steve Carell-starrer Crazy, Stupid, Love from an April 22, 2011 berth to a summer bow on July 29. Carell stars in the comedy with Ryan Gosling, Julianne Moore, Emma Stone, Marisa Tomei and Kevin Bacon. To make room, the studio has pulled the New Line comedy Horrible Bosses from the July 29 date. It is now undated but still slated for a summer release. Warner Bros has set the Russell Brand-Helen Mirren-starrer Arthur for release on April 8, and it pushed Something Borrowed from June 10 to May 6.
Warner Bros Shifts 2011 Release Schedule
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox News Reveals "Smoking Gun" That They're Spying On Andrea Tantaros, Claims Ex-Host's Lawyer Amidst Sanctions Move By Newser
Latest Film News
- Diane Keaton’s AFI Life Achievement Tribute Sets TNT Airdate, Cinematographer Also To Be Feted
- ‘Wonder’ Trailer: First Look At Julia Roberts-Jacob Tremblay Heart-Tugger
- Deadline Disruptors 2017: Here’s The 100-Page Issue In PDF Form
- Studiocanal, UMG, Terra Mater Pact For Pics; IMAX Adds Euro Screens – Cannes Briefs
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Sets Jack Kesy As Villain: Could He Be Black Tom?
- Rob Reiner’s ‘LBJ’ Getting November Release From Electric Entertainment