Warner Bros has shifted around its release schedule, moving the Steve Carell-starrer Crazy, Stupid, Love from an April 22, 2011 berth to a summer bow on July 29. Carell stars in the comedy with Ryan Gosling, Julianne Moore, Emma Stone, Marisa Tomei and Kevin Bacon. To make room, the studio has pulled the New Line comedy Horrible Bosses from the July 29 date. It is now undated but still slated for a summer release. Warner Bros has set the Russell Brand-Helen Mirren-starrer Arthur for release on April 8, and it pushed Something Borrowed from June 10 to May 6.
Warner Bros Shifts 2011 Release Schedule
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest Film News
- 'Casting JonBenet' Trailer: Director Kitty Green Revisits Murder Case Using Local Talent
- ‘Justice League’ Teaser Trailers Spotlight Batman, Aquaman & The Flash – Update
- Sony Update: New Candidate Emerges In Former Fox Exec Tony Vinciquerra
- AMPTP To Stuntwomen: If You See Something, Say Something
- Amy Pascal Wins Auction For Laura Dave Novel ‘Hello, Sunshine’; Author Scripting With ‘Spotlight’s…
- Emily Hampshire To Star In Indie ‘Never Saw It Coming’