Warner Bros has shifted around its release schedule, moving the Steve Carell-starrer Crazy, Stupid, Love from an April 22, 2011 berth to a summer bow on July 29. Carell stars in the comedy with Ryan Gosling, Julianne Moore, Emma Stone, Marisa Tomei and Kevin Bacon. To make room, the studio has pulled the New Line comedy Horrible Bosses from the July 29 date. It is now undated but still slated for a summer release. Warner Bros has set the Russell Brand-Helen Mirren-starrer Arthur for release on April 8, and it pushed Something Borrowed from June 10 to May 6.
Warner Bros Shifts 2011 Release Schedule
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
Bill O'Reilly Victim Of "Orchestrated Campaign" Fox News Says As He Responds To One Of New Reports – Update
More From Fleming Jr
- New Regency Acquires Film For ’71’s Yann Demange To Direct, Plan B To Produce
- Bruce Lee Family Plans New Film Biopic
- A Third Robin Hood Script Enters The Fray; This By King Arthur Scribe Joby Harold
- Rob Letterman Doffs ‘Captain Underpants'; ‘Turbo’s David Soren Being Fitted For DWA Pic
- Will ‘The Crow’ Fly With Jack Huston?
- Marc Forster Sets Blake Lively, Jason Clarke For ‘All I See Is You’