Warner Bros has shifted around its release schedule, moving the Steve Carell-starrer Crazy, Stupid, Love from an April 22, 2011 berth to a summer bow on July 29. Carell stars in the comedy with Ryan Gosling, Julianne Moore, Emma Stone, Marisa Tomei and Kevin Bacon. To make room, the studio has pulled the New Line comedy Horrible Bosses from the July 29 date. It is now undated but still slated for a summer release. Warner Bros has set the Russell Brand-Helen Mirren-starrer Arthur for release on April 8, and it pushed Something Borrowed from June 10 to May 6.
Warner Bros Shifts 2011 Release Schedule
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Film News
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Topher Grace Joins Cast Of ‘Under The Silver Lake’
- Eric Bana To Star Opposite Forest Whitaker In Desmond Tutu Pic ‘The Forgiven’
- The Night State Sen. Ron Calderon Offered To Sell Out The Film Industry For A Bribe
- A24 Acquires Robert Pattinson Crime Drama ‘Good Time’
- ‘Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk’ Trailer: A Super-Close Look At The Hardships Of War