Here’s a first. While studios choose different venues to launch movie trailers online, Universal’s teaser trailer for Fast Five will make its debut on the Facebook page of the film’s star, Vin Diesel. Diesel has developed a following of about 20 million fans, putting him in the top five celebrities who have sites. After Diesel posts the teaser on http://www.facebook.com/VinDiesel, other cast members who have active social media platforms–including Paul Walker and Dwayne Johnson–will post their teaser on their sites. I will probably pull it off Youtube. It will be up within the hour.
Facebook Gets Vin Diesel 'Fast Five' Trailer
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘American Sniper’ Helmer Clint Eastwood Finds Jewell Project; Can Fox And Warner Bros Work It Out?
- Antonio Banderas In ‘The 33′ Trailer: “I Believe We’ll Make It Out Of Here!”
- HBO Scientology Documentary ‘Going Clear’ Clocks 1.65M Viewers In Premiere
- Electric Entertainment Taps Craig Gates; Tyler Ross Books ‘Officer Downe’
- Relativity Picks Up Eric Bress’ Spec ‘American Drifter’
- CBS Films Sets Boston Marathon Bombing Pic ‘Patriots’ Day'; Mark Wahlberg Eyes Police Commish Ed Davis Role