Here’s a first. While studios choose different venues to launch movie trailers online, Universal’s teaser trailer for Fast Five will make its debut on the Facebook page of the film’s star, Vin Diesel. Diesel has developed a following of about 20 million fans, putting him in the top five celebrities who have sites. After Diesel posts the teaser on http://www.facebook.com/VinDiesel, other cast members who have active social media platforms–including Paul Walker and Dwayne Johnson–will post their teaser on their sites. I will probably pull it off Youtube. It will be up within the hour.
Facebook Gets Vin Diesel 'Fast Five' Trailer
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest Film News
- CAA Adds Maren Olson To Film Finance & Sales Group
- ‘Pawn Sacrifice’ Trailer: Bobby Fischer Vs. The World In Bleecker Street’s Chess Drama
- Robert E. Howard’s Conan The Barbarian, Kull And Other Creations Acquired By Fredrik Malmberg
- SXSW Comedy ‘Addicted To Fresno’ Lands At Gravitas Ventures
- Is Bollywood’s Eros International Preparing A Dealmaking Campaign?
- Joe Wright In Talks To Board ‘The Lifeboat’ With Anne Hathaway, Working Title & Focus Features