Here’s a first. While studios choose different venues to launch movie trailers online, Universal’s teaser trailer for Fast Five will make its debut on the Facebook page of the film’s star, Vin Diesel. Diesel has developed a following of about 20 million fans, putting him in the top five celebrities who have sites. After Diesel posts the teaser on http://www.facebook.com/VinDiesel, other cast members who have active social media platforms–including Paul Walker and Dwayne Johnson–will post their teaser on their sites. I will probably pull it off Youtube. It will be up within the hour.
Facebook Gets Vin Diesel 'Fast Five' Trailer
Trending Now on Deadline
'Midnight Rider' Trial Date Set For Indicted Filmmakers; 1st Assistant Director Hillary Schwartz Turns Herself In
More From Fleming Jr
- 'The Killer' Movie: Alex Holmes Set To Adapt For Pierre Morel, Studiocanal
- After Moving Slow As Corpse, 'Zombieland 2′ Gets Writer And Urgency
- Is the Movie Business Healthy Or Hurting? Deadline's Fleming and Busch Duke It Out In DeadlineNow Video
- Dylan Sellers Exits President Post at TWC
- Dennis Quaid Joins Dan Rather-George W. Bush Scandal Pic 'Truth'
- Quvenzhane Wallis To Star In Bestseller 'Counting By 7s'