EXCLUSIVE: It is a happy ending to a rocky year for the behind-the-scenes workers on the veteran CBS comedy series Two and a Half Men. I hear that as holiday gifts, the cast of the show gave iPads to the crew and staff as well as some executives who work on the multi-camera comedy. In addition to wondering about any possible impact on the show from star Charlie Sheen’s legal problems, the Two and a Half Men crew members lived in uncertainty for a couple of months in the spring when Sheen declared that he may not return to the show after the end of his contract in May. But he ultimately signed a rich new 2-year deal, matching the series’ pickup by CBS through the 2011-12 season, giving everyone employed on the show job security. Now they also have new gadgets to go with that.
'Two And A Half Men' Cast's Holiday Gifts For The Show's Crew And Staff
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
Latest TV News
- ABC Nabs Family Comedy Starring Rev Run & Justine Simmons With Big Commitment
- ‘Penn & Teller: Fool Us’, ‘Whose Line Is It Anyway?’ & ‘Masters Of Illusion’ Renewed For Summer On…
- Viacom Labs Sets First Livestream-To-TV Series For 2017
- ‘Weaveworld’: Josh Stolberg To Write New CW Adaptation Of Clive Barker’s Book
- Thomas Haden Church Signs With CAA
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Adds Valarie Pettiford, Ashton Holmes & Chiké Okonkwo