EXCLUSIVE: It is a happy ending to a rocky year for the behind-the-scenes workers on the veteran CBS comedy series Two and a Half Men. I hear that as holiday gifts, the cast of the show gave iPads to the crew and staff as well as some executives who work on the multi-camera comedy. In addition to wondering about any possible impact on the show from star Charlie Sheen’s legal problems, the Two and a Half Men crew members lived in uncertainty for a couple of months in the spring when Sheen declared that he may not return to the show after the end of his contract in May. But he ultimately signed a rich new 2-year deal, matching the series’ pickup by CBS through the 2011-12 season, giving everyone employed on the show job security. Now they also have new gadgets to go with that.
'Two And A Half Men' Cast's Holiday Gifts For The Show's Crew And Staff
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'