EXCLUSIVE: It is a happy ending to a rocky year for the behind-the-scenes workers on the veteran CBS comedy series Two and a Half Men. I hear that as holiday gifts, the cast of the show gave iPads to the crew and staff as well as some executives who work on the multi-camera comedy. In addition to wondering about any possible impact on the show from star Charlie Sheen’s legal problems, the Two and a Half Men crew members lived in uncertainty for a couple of months in the spring when Sheen declared that he may not return to the show after the end of his contract in May. But he ultimately signed a rich new 2-year deal, matching the series’ pickup by CBS through the 2011-12 season, giving everyone employed on the show job security. Now they also have new gadgets to go with that.
'Two And A Half Men' Cast's Holiday Gifts For The Show's Crew And Staff
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- Matt Corman & Chris Ord Join CW Drama ‘Containment’ As Co-Showrunners
- Nazneen Contractor Joins NBC’s ‘Heroes Reborn'; Aoibhinn McGinnity In Cinemax’s ‘Quarry’
- Michael Nyqvist Signs With ICM Partners
- Nicholas D’Agosto Returns To ‘Gotham’ As Series Regular
- Sony Eyes Relaunching TriStar Television Banner Run By Suzanne Patmore Gibbs
- ‘Jane The Virgin’ Emmy Campaign Employs Gina Rodriguez’s Own Words