EXCLUSIVE: It is a happy ending to a rocky year for the behind-the-scenes workers on the veteran CBS comedy series Two and a Half Men. I hear that as holiday gifts, the cast of the show gave iPads to the crew and staff as well as some executives who work on the multi-camera comedy. In addition to wondering about any possible impact on the show from star Charlie Sheen’s legal problems, the Two and a Half Men crew members lived in uncertainty for a couple of months in the spring when Sheen declared that he may not return to the show after the end of his contract in May. But he ultimately signed a rich new 2-year deal, matching the series’ pickup by CBS through the 2011-12 season, giving everyone employed on the show job security. Now they also have new gadgets to go with that.
'Two And A Half Men' Cast's Holiday Gifts For The Show's Crew And Staff
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'