EXCLUSIVE: It is a happy ending to a rocky year for the behind-the-scenes workers on the veteran CBS comedy series Two and a Half Men. I hear that as holiday gifts, the cast of the show gave iPads to the crew and staff as well as some executives who work on the multi-camera comedy. In addition to wondering about any possible impact on the show from star Charlie Sheen’s legal problems, the Two and a Half Men crew members lived in uncertainty for a couple of months in the spring when Sheen declared that he may not return to the show after the end of his contract in May. But he ultimately signed a rich new 2-year deal, matching the series’ pickup by CBS through the 2011-12 season, giving everyone employed on the show job security. Now they also have new gadgets to go with that.
'Two And A Half Men' Cast's Holiday Gifts For The Show's Crew And Staff
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis To Topline Showtime Pilot 'Billions'
- Tracy Katsky Lines Up Six Comedy Sales, Extends Deal With Kapital Entertainment
- TBS Orders 'Wrecked' Deserted Island Comedy Pilot That Echoes 'Lost'
- Peter Jacobson, Alex Neustaedter & Gonzalo Menendez Join USA Pilot 'Colony'
- 'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
- Mark Gordon Co. To Adapt Novel 'Plus One', Revisit 'True Blue' For ABC