EXCLUSIVE: It is a happy ending to a rocky year for the behind-the-scenes workers on the veteran CBS comedy series Two and a Half Men. I hear that as holiday gifts, the cast of the show gave iPads to the crew and staff as well as some executives who work on the multi-camera comedy. In addition to wondering about any possible impact on the show from star Charlie Sheen’s legal problems, the Two and a Half Men crew members lived in uncertainty for a couple of months in the spring when Sheen declared that he may not return to the show after the end of his contract in May. But he ultimately signed a rich new 2-year deal, matching the series’ pickup by CBS through the 2011-12 season, giving everyone employed on the show job security. Now they also have new gadgets to go with that.
'Two And A Half Men' Cast's Holiday Gifts For The Show's Crew And Staff
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest TV News
- BBC Commissions New Dramas From ‘Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy’ Scribe & ‘Poldark’ Producer
- Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: “Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won’t Stand For Hate And Racism”
- ‘SNL’: Tina Fey Endorses Anti-Hate Cake; Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers Do Forefathers
- Barcelona Terrorist Attack: Police Thwart Second Plot After 13 Killed, 100+ Hurt In City – Update
- ‘For the People’ Creator Paul William Davies Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- ‘The Tick’ Review: Amazon’s First Superhero Series Works Best Weird