EXCLUSIVE: It is a happy ending to a rocky year for the behind-the-scenes workers on the veteran CBS comedy series Two and a Half Men. I hear that as holiday gifts, the cast of the show gave iPads to the crew and staff as well as some executives who work on the multi-camera comedy. In addition to wondering about any possible impact on the show from star Charlie Sheen’s legal problems, the Two and a Half Men crew members lived in uncertainty for a couple of months in the spring when Sheen declared that he may not return to the show after the end of his contract in May. But he ultimately signed a rich new 2-year deal, matching the series’ pickup by CBS through the 2011-12 season, giving everyone employed on the show job security. Now they also have new gadgets to go with that.
'Two And A Half Men' Cast's Holiday Gifts For The Show's Crew And Staff
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim Uprising' Takes No. 1 With $23M+; 'Black Panther' Best Marvel Title Ever At Domestic B.O., Beating 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- Netflix Teams With Formula 1 Racing For New Series
- Bill Maher Says Breitbart & Bannon Just Bitter Hollywood Failures
- ‘The Simpsons’ Offers Fresh Video Send-up Of Trump Foibles: ‘A Tale Of Two Trumps’
- SAG-AFTRA Mourns NYC Firefighter Killed Battling Blaze On Movie Set
- DuShon Monique Brown Dies: ‘Chicago Fire’ Actress Was 49
- ‘Steps’: Ryan Michelle Bathe Cast As A Lead In ABC Comedy Pilot