30 Rock co-star Tracy Morgan will be MIA for 2-3 episodes airing in March as the actor is recuperating from a kidney transplant earlier this month. “Tracy is doing well and taking some much needed time to recover after the surgery,” a rep for the actor said, adding that Morgan will return to work on the NBC show after the holidays. Morgan, who is a diabetic, is the second principal cast member on a Thursday comedy series to take health-related break this season. In September, The Big Bang Theory co-star Kaley Cuoco was sidelined with a broken leg following a horseback accident. She ended up missing just 2 episodes of the hit CBS series.
Tracy Morgan To Miss Several Episodes Of '30 Rock' After Surgery
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service
- Television Academy Revises Its Code of Conduct For #MeToo Era