30 Rock co-star Tracy Morgan will be MIA for 2-3 episodes airing in March as the actor is recuperating from a kidney transplant earlier this month. “Tracy is doing well and taking some much needed time to recover after the surgery,” a rep for the actor said, adding that Morgan will return to work on the NBC show after the holidays. Morgan, who is a diabetic, is the second principal cast member on a Thursday comedy series to take health-related break this season. In September, The Big Bang Theory co-star Kaley Cuoco was sidelined with a broken leg following a horseback accident. She ended up missing just 2 episodes of the hit CBS series.
Tracy Morgan To Miss Several Episodes Of '30 Rock' After Surgery
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate