30 Rock co-star Tracy Morgan will be MIA for 2-3 episodes airing in March as the actor is recuperating from a kidney transplant earlier this month. “Tracy is doing well and taking some much needed time to recover after the surgery,” a rep for the actor said, adding that Morgan will return to work on the NBC show after the holidays. Morgan, who is a diabetic, is the second principal cast member on a Thursday comedy series to take health-related break this season. In September, The Big Bang Theory co-star Kaley Cuoco was sidelined with a broken leg following a horseback accident. She ended up missing just 2 episodes of the hit CBS series.
Tracy Morgan To Miss Several Episodes Of '30 Rock' After Surgery
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Transparent' Creator Jill Soloway Won't Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment On-Set Rules
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- ‘SNL’: “Come Back, Barack”, Stay Awhile Pete Davidson & Chance Pays Off
- ‘Transparent’ Creator Jill Soloway Won’t Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment…
- Saoirse Ronan To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’, With Musical Guest U2
- ‘SNL’: Trump Boys Inherit Dad-Free Spot With “Juilliard Massage” Of “RickiLakes”
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers And Cast Reflect On Season 2, Keep Tight-Lipped On Season 3
- ‘Parks & Rec’ Mike Schur Says “Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey”; ‘Leftovers’ Damon Lindelof Regrets…