30 Rock co-star Tracy Morgan will be MIA for 2-3 episodes airing in March as the actor is recuperating from a kidney transplant earlier this month. “Tracy is doing well and taking some much needed time to recover after the surgery,” a rep for the actor said, adding that Morgan will return to work on the NBC show after the holidays. Morgan, who is a diabetic, is the second principal cast member on a Thursday comedy series to take health-related break this season. In September, The Big Bang Theory co-star Kaley Cuoco was sidelined with a broken leg following a horseback accident. She ended up missing just 2 episodes of the hit CBS series.
Tracy Morgan To Miss Several Episodes Of '30 Rock' After Surgery
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Adds Valarie Pettiford, Ashton Holmes & Chiké Okonkwo
- ‘Before The Flood’ To Premiere Commercial Free Across Nat Geo Global Networks October 30
- ‘The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon’ Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To…
- Freeform Buys 'Bad Dates' Relationship Comedy From 'Veep's Timothy Simons
- Chris McCarthy Adds MTV Oversight With Promotion To President Of MTV, VH1 & Logo
- ‘Sunday Night Football’ Ratings Rise As Seahawks & Cardinals Game Ends In Tie