FX’s drama Terriers ended its disappointing freshman run last night with 784,000 total viewers tuning in for the season finale, 405,000 of them in the adults 18-49 demographic. That was the third most-watched episode of the season and the fourth highest-rated in adults 18-49 despite the fact that the finale of the Shawn Ryan/Ted Griffin series had the show’s highest-rated lead to-date, the broadcast premiere of Tropic Thunder, which posted 1.1 million A18-49 in the 9:30-10PM half-hour leading to Terriers.
TV Drama 'Terriers' Makes Quiet Exit On FX
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…
- Jimmy Perry Dies: British TV Writer-Creator Was 93
- Cubs’ Game 6 NLCS Win Over Dodgers A Home Run For Fox Sports
- Dan Rather Probes ‘Trump Nation’ Week Before Election On Mark Cuban’s AXS-TV