The 2011 Sundance Film Festival has added another world premiere. Silent House, a thriller by Chris Kentis and Laura Lau will debut out of competition in the Midnight section. It’s a return to the festival for the filmmakers, who brought Open Water to the festival in 2004 and watched it become a sleeper success. The new film is described as a descent into madness, based on the Uruguayan film La Casa Muda. It stars Elizabeth Olsen. There are now a total of 118 feature films slated for the Park City festival.
Sundance Welcomes Back 'Open Water' Duo With Late Addition 'Silent House'
What's Hot on Deadline
WGA Awards: 'Spotlight' & 'The Big Short' Take Marquee Film Honors; 'Mad Men', 'Veep' & 'Mr. Robot' Top TV - Full List
Video - Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood's Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: 'Saturday Night Live'
Latest Film News
- BAFTA Awards Live Blog
- ‘Deadpool’ Rises To $125M+, ‘Zoolander 2,’ ‘How To Be Single’ Follow – Int’l…
- Lionsgate Acquires UK Rights To ‘Ghost Stories’ – Berlin
- Debbie Harry Joins ‘I Am The Pretty Thing That Lives In The House’ – Berlin
- WGA Awards: ‘Spotlight’ & ‘The Big Short’ Take Marquee Film Honors; ‘Mad Men’, ‘Veep’ & ‘Mr. Robot’ Top TV…
- Deadline’s 2016 WGA Awards Live Blog