The 2011 Sundance Film Festival has added another world premiere. Silent House, a thriller by Chris Kentis and Laura Lau will debut out of competition in the Midnight section. It’s a return to the festival for the filmmakers, who brought Open Water to the festival in 2004 and watched it become a sleeper success. The new film is described as a descent into madness, based on the Uruguayan film La Casa Muda. It stars Elizabeth Olsen. There are now a total of 118 feature films slated for the Park City festival.
Sundance Welcomes Back 'Open Water' Duo With Late Addition 'Silent House'
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Fleming Jr
- Chiwetel Ejiofor Lands On 'The Martian'
- Electric Entertainment To Co-Fi Anthony Hopkins Pic 'Go With Me'
- Jacki Weaver Joins James Franco's 'Zeroville'
- Martin Scorsese & Amir Bar-Lev Truckin' On Grateful Dead Documentary Film
- TWC Acquires April Prosser Script 'Plus One'
- Brad Pitt Squirms 'Between Two Ferns': Video