The 2011 Sundance Film Festival has added another world premiere. Silent House, a thriller by Chris Kentis and Laura Lau will debut out of competition in the Midnight section. It’s a return to the festival for the filmmakers, who brought Open Water to the festival in 2004 and watched it become a sleeper success. The new film is described as a descent into madness, based on the Uruguayan film La Casa Muda. It stars Elizabeth Olsen. There are now a total of 118 feature films slated for the Park City festival.
Sundance Welcomes Back 'Open Water' Duo With Late Addition 'Silent House'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'Martian' 2nd-Best Opening For October, Damon & Scott Despite Losing Fuel Sunday; Verdi Trips 'Walk' - B.O. Postmortem
Latest Film News
- F. Gary Gray Expected To Direct ‘Furious 8’
- Petitioners Demand Apology For Theft Of Artifacts By ‘Maze Runner’ Cast
- ‘The Martian’ Opens To $44.6M, Will Pass $100M Worldwide Today – Int’l Box Final
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Karl Glusman Joins ‘Nocturnal Animals’
- ‘Furious 8’ Director Shortlist Down To Last Few