The 2011 Sundance Film Festival has added another world premiere. Silent House, a thriller by Chris Kentis and Laura Lau will debut out of competition in the Midnight section. It’s a return to the festival for the filmmakers, who brought Open Water to the festival in 2004 and watched it become a sleeper success. The new film is described as a descent into madness, based on the Uruguayan film La Casa Muda. It stars Elizabeth Olsen. There are now a total of 118 feature films slated for the Park City festival.
Sundance Welcomes Back 'Open Water' Duo With Late Addition 'Silent House'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Jacki Weaver Joins James Franco's 'Zeroville'
- Martin Scorsese & Amir Bar-Lev Truckin' On Grateful Dead Documentary Film
- TWC Acquires April Prosser Script 'Plus One'
- Brad Pitt Squirms 'Between Two Ferns': Video
- Steve Carell, Charlie Kaufman Lock 'I.Q. 83′; Viral Outbreak Dumbs Down World
- 'John Wick' Partners PalmStar & Thunder Road Make $200 Million Slate Financing Deal