The 2011 Sundance Film Festival has added another world premiere. Silent House, a thriller by Chris Kentis and Laura Lau will debut out of competition in the Midnight section. It’s a return to the festival for the filmmakers, who brought Open Water to the festival in 2004 and watched it become a sleeper success. The new film is described as a descent into madness, based on the Uruguayan film La Casa Muda. It stars Elizabeth Olsen. There are now a total of 118 feature films slated for the Park City festival.
Sundance Welcomes Back 'Open Water' Duo With Late Addition 'Silent House'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Viral ‘Toy Story’ Origin Tale Debunked By Pixar Exec: No Polio For Andy’s Dad
- ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Rises To $93M In China – International Box Office
- ‘Transformers’ Still Rusty At $63M+; ‘Wonder Woman’ Soars Past $300M – Saturday AM Update
- Mad Max In Barstow? Man Channeling The Action Character Arrested For Illegal Weapons
- Bradley Cooper Films ‘A Star Is Born’ Scene At Glastonbury; Johnny Depp Makes Encore Appearance
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention