The 2011 Sundance Film Festival has added another world premiere. Silent House, a thriller by Chris Kentis and Laura Lau will debut out of competition in the Midnight section. It’s a return to the festival for the filmmakers, who brought Open Water to the festival in 2004 and watched it become a sleeper success. The new film is described as a descent into madness, based on the Uruguayan film La Casa Muda. It stars Elizabeth Olsen. There are now a total of 118 feature films slated for the Park City festival.
Sundance Welcomes Back 'Open Water' Duo With Late Addition 'Silent House'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Fran Drescher & Peter Bogdanovich Join ‘The Creatress’; Tilda Del Toro Boards ‘Night School’; Jaden Piner Cast In ‘BOO…
- Greta Gerwig’s ‘Lady Bird’ Going A Week Earlier In November
- Rob Morrow Joins War Drama ‘The Kill Team’
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’: Aaron McCusker Cast As Freddie Mercury Boyfriend Jim Hutton
- Elaine Brown’s ‘A Taste Of Power’ About Only Woman To Lead Black Panther Party Acquired By The Firm…
- 'Jane' First Look: Doc On Jane Goodall's Early Work With Chimps Culled From 100 Hours Of Unseen Footage