The 2011 Sundance Film Festival has added another world premiere. Silent House, a thriller by Chris Kentis and Laura Lau will debut out of competition in the Midnight section. It’s a return to the festival for the filmmakers, who brought Open Water to the festival in 2004 and watched it become a sleeper success. The new film is described as a descent into madness, based on the Uruguayan film La Casa Muda. It stars Elizabeth Olsen. There are now a total of 118 feature films slated for the Park City festival.
Sundance Welcomes Back 'Open Water' Duo With Late Addition 'Silent House'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Exit Hugh Jackman, Enter Josephine Baker: Cush Jumbo’s Changing Times
- ‘American Sniper’ Helmer Clint Eastwood Finds Jewell Project; Can Fox And Warner Bros Work It Out?
- Antonio Banderas In ‘The 33′ Trailer: “I Believe We’ll Make It Out Of Here!”
- HBO Scientology Documentary ‘Going Clear’ Clocks 1.65M Viewers In Premiere
- Electric Entertainment Taps Craig Gates; Tyler Ross Books ‘Officer Downe’
- Relativity Picks Up Eric Bress’ Spec ‘American Drifter’