The 2011 Sundance Film Festival has added another world premiere. Silent House, a thriller by Chris Kentis and Laura Lau will debut out of competition in the Midnight section. It’s a return to the festival for the filmmakers, who brought Open Water to the festival in 2004 and watched it become a sleeper success. The new film is described as a descent into madness, based on the Uruguayan film La Casa Muda. It stars Elizabeth Olsen. There are now a total of 118 feature films slated for the Park City festival.
Sundance Welcomes Back 'Open Water' Duo With Late Addition 'Silent House'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Xavier Dolan Lines Up ‘It’s Only The End Of The World’ Next With Loaded Cast
- Evan Handler To Topline CIA-Set Digital Series ‘The Analyst’
- Andrew Lesnie Dies: Oscar-Winning ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Cinematographer Was 59
- Seville Int’l Brings ‘Sleeping Giant’ To Cannes; Series Mania Fest Boosts Attendance: Global Briefs
- ‘Deadpool’ Scribes Wernick & Reese Uncap Pic On Disastrous New Coke Launch
- Peter Hoffman “Stunned” By Guilty Verdict In Louisiana Tax Fraud Trial – Updated