Starz’s new costume drama Camelot will debut on April 1st and will air in the Friday 10 PM time slot once occupied by Spartacus: Blood and Sand. The 10-episode retelling of the classic medieval tale of King Arthur stars Joseph Fiennes as Merlin, Jamie Campbell Bower as Arthur, and Eva Green as the darkly powerful Morgan. Shot on-location in Ireland, Camelot is an Irish-Canadian co-production from Octagon and Take 5 Prods., and executive produced along with Ecosse Films and GK-tv.
Starz Sets Premiere Date For 'Camelot'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Criminal Minds': Kirsten Vangsness & A.J. Cook In Limbo Over Parity Push As Joe Mantegna & Matthew Gray Gubler Re-Up
'Uncharted' Reconfigured: 'Spider-Man Homecoming's Tom Holland To Play Young Nathan Drake For Shawn Levy
'Wonder Woman' Promo Features 'Supergirl's Melissa Benoist, Chyler Leigh, Lynda Carter & Teri Hatcher
Latest TV News
- Dina Merrill Has Died At 93; American Heiress, ‘BUtterfield 8’ Actress And Philanthropist Was Quintessence…
- Fox Update: Network Passes On All Remaining Pilots
- Roger Moore, Iconic James Bond Actor, Dies Aged 89
- Rachel Maddow: Donald Trump Team Does Not “Get To Make Their Own News Any More”
- James Corden Addresses Attack At Ariana Grande Concert In Manchester
- ‘Chicago Justice’ Canceled By NBC After One Season