Starz’s new costume drama Camelot will debut on April 1st and will air in the Friday 10 PM time slot once occupied by Spartacus: Blood and Sand. The 10-episode retelling of the classic medieval tale of King Arthur stars Joseph Fiennes as Merlin, Jamie Campbell Bower as Arthur, and Eva Green as the darkly powerful Morgan. Shot on-location in Ireland, Camelot is an Irish-Canadian co-production from Octagon and Take 5 Prods., and executive produced along with Ecosse Films and GK-tv.
Starz Sets Premiere Date For 'Camelot'
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Bart: Donald Trump's Nightmare, Stormy Daniels Has A Secret Side As Prolific Film Director With Skills
'I Can Only Imagine' Review: Faith-Based Music Biopic Of MercyMe's Smash Song Hits All The Right Notes
Latest TV News
- Fox Summer Premiere Dates: ‘MasterChef’, New Ramsay Series, ‘SYTYCD’, Game Shows & More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 8: Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters & Kathy Bates Are Back
- ‘Chiefs’: Demetrius Grosse To Star In CBS Drama Pilot
- ‘Mixtape’: Raúl Castillo To Star In Fox Musical Drama Pilot
- No. 9 ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2’ Box Office Profits – 2017 Most Valuable Blockbuster Tournament
- Former ‘Apprentice’ Contestant May Proceed With Defamation Suit Against Donald Trump, Judge Rules