Spike TV has renewed freshman reality series Auction Hunters for a second season with a 20-episode order, the largest ever for a second season of a Spike original series. The first season of the show, set in the world of storage-unit auctions, was for 8 episodes. It premiered on November 9 and has averaged 1.1 million viewers, increasing in viewership each week. Auction Hunters is executive produced by Scott Gurney, Deirdre Gurney and Philip Lott.
Spike TV Renews 'Auction Hunters'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Justin Bieber Apologizes For Bad Boy Ways At Roast: “I’m Disappointed In Myself”
- Ron Burgundy On Justin Bieber: “This Kid Has Spunk, Moxie, And Probably A Few Other STDs”
- iHeartRadio Music, Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards Top Week’s Twitter TV Ratings
- Want Full California Tax Credit? Bill Says Keep The Music Scoring Local
- Arrow/Flash Spinoff Enlists Arthur Darvill To Play Rip Hunter
- Nickelodeon Hires SVP To Boost Preschool Division Following Layoffs