Spike TV has renewed freshman reality series Auction Hunters for a second season with a 20-episode order, the largest ever for a second season of a Spike original series. The first season of the show, set in the world of storage-unit auctions, was for 8 episodes. It premiered on November 9 and has averaged 1.1 million viewers, increasing in viewership each week. Auction Hunters is executive produced by Scott Gurney, Deirdre Gurney and Philip Lott.
Spike TV Renews 'Auction Hunters'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Stephnie Weir Bank Comedy
- Fox Developing Drama About Airline Crew Moonlighting As Robbers
- Betsy Thomas Set As New 'Bad Judge' Showrunner
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star
- Rob Golenberg and Alon Aranya's Scripted World Inks First-Look Deal With Fox 21