Spike TV has renewed freshman reality series Auction Hunters for a second season with a 20-episode order, the largest ever for a second season of a Spike original series. The first season of the show, set in the world of storage-unit auctions, was for 8 episodes. It premiered on November 9 and has averaged 1.1 million viewers, increasing in viewership each week. Auction Hunters is executive produced by Scott Gurney, Deirdre Gurney and Philip Lott.
Spike TV Renews 'Auction Hunters'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Netflix’s ‘Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp': First-Look Photos
- David Letterman's Final 'Late Show' - A Review
- Netflix Picks Up Sofia Coppola & Bill Murray Christmas Special – Video
- Bart Simpson Hits The Croisette — Vocally, That Is: Cannes Video
- TLC Mulls ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Future As Josh Duggar Apologizes For Having “Acted Inexcusably”
- Jessica Rovins Moves To Paramount TV As EVP Communications