Spike TV has renewed freshman reality series Auction Hunters for a second season with a 20-episode order, the largest ever for a second season of a Spike original series. The first season of the show, set in the world of storage-unit auctions, was for 8 episodes. It premiered on November 9 and has averaged 1.1 million viewers, increasing in viewership each week. Auction Hunters is executive produced by Scott Gurney, Deirdre Gurney and Philip Lott.
Spike TV Renews 'Auction Hunters'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Young & Hungry' Spinoff: Steve Talley Set As Male Lead, Ryan Pinkston Cast, Title & Other Details Revealed
'X-Men: Apocalypse' Dawns With $101.5M; 'Angry Birds' Sings With $55.5M, 'Zootopia' #4 Animated Pic Ever Worldwide - Intl Box Office Final
Latest TV News
- ‘The Flash’ Reveals The Man Behind The Iron Mask In Season Finale
- MSNBC Dayside Moves Continue: Izzy Povich Leaving
- Versa Media Capital Raises $100M To Bridge Finance Indie TV & Film Projects
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 3 Review: Cillian Murphy & Gang Raise Stakes In Strong Return
- ‘One Day At A Time’: Eric Nenninger & Fiona Gubelmann Cast As Recurring
- Donald Trump Candidacy Created By ‘The Apprentice’ Says NBC Reality TV Chief