Spike TV has renewed freshman reality series Auction Hunters for a second season with a 20-episode order, the largest ever for a second season of a Spike original series. The first season of the show, set in the world of storage-unit auctions, was for 8 episodes. It premiered on November 9 and has averaged 1.1 million viewers, increasing in viewership each week. Auction Hunters is executive produced by Scott Gurney, Deirdre Gurney and Philip Lott.
Spike TV Renews 'Auction Hunters'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
Latest TV News
- CBS Sets Season Finale Dates
- North Carolina’s NCAA Win Over Kentucky Propels CBS To Sunday Ratings Victory
- Hulu Sets Summer Bows For ‘Difficult People’ Season 3, Trio Of Documentaries
- House Intel Committee Chair Devin Nunes Viewed Confidential Info On White House Grounds Before Meeting With Trump Team
- Velocity Revs Up 2017-18 Programming Slate; Unveils 3 New Series; 13 Returning Franchises
- ‘Rescue Dog To Super Dog’ Unscripted Series Greenlighted By Animal Planet