Spike TV has renewed freshman reality series Auction Hunters for a second season with a 20-episode order, the largest ever for a second season of a Spike original series. The first season of the show, set in the world of storage-unit auctions, was for 8 episodes. It premiered on November 9 and has averaged 1.1 million viewers, increasing in viewership each week. Auction Hunters is executive produced by Scott Gurney, Deirdre Gurney and Philip Lott.
Spike TV Renews 'Auction Hunters'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly Victim Of "Orchestrated Campaign" Fox News Says As He Responds To One Of New Reports – Update
More From Andreeva
- Will Kemp & Connie Nielsen To Co-Star In NBC Pilot ‘Unveiled’
- Danny Pudi Toplines NBC’s ‘Strange Calls’
- Joan Allen To Star In Jenna Bans ABC Pilot
- Chyler Leigh & David Harewood Cast In ‘Supergirl’ Pilot
- CBS Sets Summer Premiere Dates, Marg Helgenberger Joins ‘Under The Dome’
- Ray Liotta, Drea de Matteo, Others Cast In Jennifer Lopez NBC Drama ‘Shades Of Blue’