Spike TV has renewed freshman reality series Auction Hunters for a second season with a 20-episode order, the largest ever for a second season of a Spike original series. The first season of the show, set in the world of storage-unit auctions, was for 8 episodes. It premiered on November 9 and has averaged 1.1 million viewers, increasing in viewership each week. Auction Hunters is executive produced by Scott Gurney, Deirdre Gurney and Philip Lott.
Spike TV Renews 'Auction Hunters'
What's Hot on Deadline
We Called It: 'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Sells To Fox Searchlight & Indian Paintbrush For Record $12M - Sundance Update
More From Andreeva
- eOne Television CEO John Morayniss Inks New Long-Term Contract
- Alan Ball’s Salieri Tale ‘Virtuoso’ Gets HBO Pilot Order With Elton John Producing
- Katie Holmes Joins Showtime Drama ‘Ray Donovan’
- ‘The Bachelor’, ‘Super Bowl Commercials’, ‘The Originals’ Eye Ratings Highs
- Russian Spy Ring News Blends Into ‘The Americans’ & ‘Allegiance’ Marketing
- ‘Rush Hour’, Greg Garcia’s ‘Super Clyde’, Bill Wrubel Pilot Ordered By CBS