Spike TV has renewed freshman reality series Auction Hunters for a second season with a 20-episode order, the largest ever for a second season of a Spike original series. The first season of the show, set in the world of storage-unit auctions, was for 8 episodes. It premiered on November 9 and has averaged 1.1 million viewers, increasing in viewership each week. Auction Hunters is executive produced by Scott Gurney, Deirdre Gurney and Philip Lott.
Spike TV Renews 'Auction Hunters'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Bourne' Back At #1 & 'Ice Age' Skates To $300M+, Both With China Assist; 'Pets' Passes $700M WW - Intl Box Office
'Don't Breathe' Screams $26M+, Gives Sony 3rd Summer Cash Cow After 'Sausage Party', 'Shallows': Sunday Update
Latest TV News
- ITV’s ‘Victoria’ Royal In ‘Downton’ Slot Debut As ‘Poldark’ Showdown Looms
- BBC Orders ‘The Miniaturist’ Adaptation & Tom Rob Smith Saga ‘MotherFatherSon’
- Gaumont Television & Kristen Bell Tune Up Kids’ Animated Series ‘Do, Re & Mi’
- ‘Lion’ To Open Zurich Fest; Canal Plus Vet Alduy Joins Fox TV Distribution – Global Briefs
- MTV Video Music Awards: Beyonce Trounces All Comers
- MTV VMAs: Kanye West Talks Violence, Taylor Swift & More In Fun But Rambling Speech