Spike TV has renewed freshman reality series Auction Hunters for a second season with a 20-episode order, the largest ever for a second season of a Spike original series. The first season of the show, set in the world of storage-unit auctions, was for 8 episodes. It premiered on November 9 and has averaged 1.1 million viewers, increasing in viewership each week. Auction Hunters is executive produced by Scott Gurney, Deirdre Gurney and Philip Lott.
Spike TV Renews 'Auction Hunters'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Spinoff 'The Perfectionists' Starring Sasha Pieterse & Janel Parrish Gets Freeform Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- 3 Arts Taps Magical Elves Exec Dunia McNeily As Manager
- Rob McElhenney & Rob Rosell Comedy Gets Fox Production Commitment
- Fox News Channel’s New Daytime Lineup Showcases Harris Faulkner, Dana Perino, Sandra Smith
- Fox & ‘Who Shot Biggie and Tupac?’ Producers Say Sorry Over Wrong Cop Photo Shown In Docu
- ‘Young Sheldon’ & ‘Good Doctor’ Debut To Strong Ratings As New TV Season Starts
- Pinewood Television JV Fully Acquired By Peter Gerwe’s StoryFirst