Last night, NBC’s Saturday Night Live earned its highest meter-market overnight rating (5.3/13) since the late-night sketch show’s season premiere. Last night’s holiday edition of SNL, hosted by Paul Rudd with musical guest Paul McCartney, was up slightly, by 4%, vs. the same night last year. The two Pauls had about equal presence on the show, with McCartney popping up in a number of segments in addition to performing several songs, including a heartfelt salute to John Lennon days after the 30th anniversary of his death. Here is Rudd’s opening monologue that also featured McCartney:
Solid Ratings For Paul Rudd/Paul McCartney On 'Saturday Night Live'
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring