Last night, NBC’s Saturday Night Live earned its highest meter-market overnight rating (5.3/13) since the late-night sketch show’s season premiere. Last night’s holiday edition of SNL, hosted by Paul Rudd with musical guest Paul McCartney, was up slightly, by 4%, vs. the same night last year. The two Pauls had about equal presence on the show, with McCartney popping up in a number of segments in addition to performing several songs, including a heartfelt salute to John Lennon days after the 30th anniversary of his death. Here is Rudd’s opening monologue that also featured McCartney:
Solid Ratings For Paul Rudd/Paul McCartney On 'Saturday Night Live'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins