Last night, NBC’s Saturday Night Live earned its highest meter-market overnight rating (5.3/13) since the late-night sketch show’s season premiere. Last night’s holiday edition of SNL, hosted by Paul Rudd with musical guest Paul McCartney, was up slightly, by 4%, vs. the same night last year. The two Pauls had about equal presence on the show, with McCartney popping up in a number of segments in addition to performing several songs, including a heartfelt salute to John Lennon days after the 30th anniversary of his death. Here is Rudd’s opening monologue that also featured McCartney:
Solid Ratings For Paul Rudd/Paul McCartney On 'Saturday Night Live'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
James Corden On The Fruits Of 'Carpool Karaoke', The Internet And Those Emmy Nominations - AwardsLine
'House of Cards' Actor Mahershala Ali On His Departure From The Series And Netflix's Upcoming 'Luke Cage'
Latest TV News
- Telemundo Responds To SAG-AFTRA’s Accusation Of Censorship For Not Airing Ad Critical Of NBCUniversal
- ‘Adam Ruins Everything’ Including The Oscars – With A Little Help From Pete Hammond
- AT&T, HBO Ink All-Platform Content Deal; Programming Set For OTT Service
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Donald Trump’s Doctor Explains “Astonishingly Healthy” Medical Record To NBC News
- NBC Buys Modern-Day Noah’s Ark Drama Produced By Robert Zemeckis